Getting to know each other

Freddy's pov

I was finish Doing a lovey dovey thing to montgomery i then said "Hey uhm montgomery wanna uhm get to eachother?" i said stuttering he look like a tomato now! hehe cute~

Montgomery's pov

Wait what, I was shocked and Also Kinda flustered and i said "Sure" I said...ME YOUR SUCH AN IDIOT I WHA- AHHHHHHH okay okay....Im fine im fine Whew Atleast it was normal "Great!" he said man my heart is fluttering away from my chest i feel that way he grab my hand gently and We walked to his room.

Bonnie's pov

What no! this cant be happening! Freddy was supposed to be mine! ugh I need to calm down first everyone left Except me and foxy "Ay' Bons?" "yeah?" "Wanna go to ma' room? to Chat?" he asked "Sure" we started to head to foxy's room

Freddy's pov

we were in my room they took a look at the room amazed by all the drawings The children maked "Like the drawings?" I asked i softly smiled as they nodded "Yeah i do! sometimes i wish i wasn't temporarily here" they said the smile became to a frown i was shocked Temporarily? no I dont want Them to leave i want them to stay! maybe because they still has error's in There system's ... maybe"Hey maybe we should sit"they asked i forgot that we were  Standing up "oh i forgot haha sorry" i said we sat down at the couch "So uhmm How do you like the pizzaplex so far?" i asked "I kinda liked it? but the bunnie Kept Glaring at me at the start heh" they said Bonnie what are you doing?

Montgomery's pov
(Lime here)

"So what's they're name?" i asked The bear
"Oh! he's bonnie, Glamrock bonnie" the bear said,huh so he's name is bonnie huh?
Nice name but bad Personality"oh that's a nice name but a bad personality no offense" i said but they do look cooler than me "Well if you talk and get to know him he's actually sweet- Oh my ugh i forgot to introduce myself im Glamrock freddy but freddy for short" oh he's name is Freddy? "What a wonderful name!" i said I was blushing then i found myself near the bear's mouth i Blushed even harder he Blushed even harder.....He smirked!? He then put me in a hot wet kiss A hot wet kiss from a man i wanted the most~ I heard him groaning in the kiss We Layed down On the couch He Touched My tail which was sensitive I let go of the kiss and moaned softly "N-no Sorry but i dont want to do it" i said I mean i do but I think its to early "oh fine" he said then he Huffed Because He thinked that He gettin' The monty A huh? heh nope~

Freddy's pov

Ok i thought I was getting the peach.But obviously not ofcourse I had to work for it