The rose 100 times better 🌹

What is your ideal girl? tall pretty, smart and loving . . . all of us want to fall in love with the perfect person and the perfect girl. the world can't be perfect right? I'm so glad my world is 😍. i always fall in love so quickly but yeah does love have any time frame? do we have to follow stupid rules? I've followed other's cultures and standards of what my girl will be, she can be anybody that she wants especially if she wants to be mine forever. it feels so good to be loved by the person that you also love, you feel unstoppable and weak at the same time. i feel like superman but she is my kryptonite and my Louis lane, I feel like spiderman and she is my MJ. 

how can I describe her? well, she has a heart of gold, and a smile that can brighten your day, also she has a sweet voice that I find very adorable. redhead because of the color of her hair, about just my shoulder tall and wings of an angel just burst out  a heaven-sent of lovely smell (yes it's strange to be smelling a girl) 

 (fun fact on the first date that we had I placed her as wallpaper and she caught me)

One of the most magical moments is you felling in love in the most unexpected way, as a young man I always dream of a babe with long hair tall beautiful person often depicted in a movie, but the rose I fell for is like a dream just about my height, she has the best smile you can imagine, and she has the magic with getting along with everyone. 

"do you believe in magic? I do because it's amazing that you can feel love with a person you just met and all the people in the world you are given a person to be with you forever."

have you known that moment where you just stare at her with music playing over and over again like a movie that never seems to end where time doesn't matter to you and the people around you slowly disappear and you are only left with the two of you being lost in the magic of her eyes and you will only wake up when she asked you " are you okay?" and you have no idea you have been looking at here for a few minutes.

" Fiath gives us one chance to get it right, and you are so lucky if you got a second chance, but I won't waste this chance that faith has given me. I wish to fail in anything else than loosing you, not in this lifetime or in any life time."

the picture of her that I used to have is a total of a hundred pictures and every picture of her gets me to fall in love with her every day and for each picture, I could not ask for anyone else. Thank you, Lord.  I know at the point of writing this we haven't reached a month yet and I do have my fair shares of adjustments but this will be my last, I hope so. this person is just a gift if anyone could ask me what will I repeat in my life, in a heartbeat I would answer with the day we met because this is just heaven sent. I love you I hope you are still reading this at this point. I will fall in love with you over and over again.

"People say it's not good to say I love you all the time because it loses that value of the phrase but for me as long as I have the voice to speak and the feelings to prove it I will say I love you to her every singe day."

I always asked myself if this is real guys, have you ever felt this magic before? what would you do if this magic hits you? yes as time passes by I see that we have our difference but this time you are more important than all of those changes and differences, every time you're out there doing your thing I'm still here working my ass of just for me to help you in any way I can because your worth it. always remember that.

"one of the best things to do together has time to sit down and talk about your dreams and create them as a couple . . .  because creating dreams is also planning for your future and how wonderful ur plan is, a boy and a girl and it's a called our family."😍

this is the reason why this booked is form, I rather put all my emotions here than disturb you and may cause counts, don't get me wrong it's just called respect. having a hard time with you is better than having a fun time with another. I know I'm not perfect I have my share of ures some more embarrassing to admit to you and the world, you accepted me for who I am and what I have been through I want to tell you more stories of my life and at the same time look at you in silence with the beauty that our creator put every detail to make me fall in love with you a hundred times faster.

falling in love is easy but staying in love is a much more difficult part and it needs time, effort, and lots of understanding. it doesn't mean that you need to talk sometimes that can cause the misunderstanding the rose I fell fore is quiet and at the same time loud and clear. 

 babe thank you for letting me love you and you loving me back, this will be a wild ride and we can make it, as the Wattpad community as a witness (if someone is even reading this) we are gonna beat all odds just you and me. i love you 😍