season one bescuse i see ny fanfuc as a show -flip mcvicker

"I piss a lot. A whole lot. Whenever i pee it overflows the toilet and gets all over the bathroom floor. When i pee in the shower the drain can't even keep up because the sheer amount of piss and my shower overflows. Diapers don't help. They soak so much they just fall down. No matter how much i pee, no matter the gallon count, i am never satisfied. Please help. I'm begging you, please. I can't stop pissing i can't stop i can't stop please"
Goths therapisst stared mouth slack. 
"T-thank for telling me this" she started writing in her notebook.
Hi, I'm Goth and life ain't so easy for me now that I started college. For starters, I have a new (cute) roomie. And my parents are disappointed that I decided to major in art and don't really talk to me... But! I'm looking at the brightest side I can see (as a emo).
I started walking to my 8am class, passing the new drama Professor, Blowjack Horsejob on the way. He gave me a stern look through all his eyeliner. I glared back at him, with even more eyeliner. I started Naruto running to get away from him. He's so weird, imagine if he tried to have sex with a 17 year old on a boat in New Mexico. I thought to myself getting away from him. I ran into my 8am art history class  have with my friend Beck and Vincent van Gogh's clone. "H-hey sorry guys," I panted "I ran into Professor Horseman on that way, he's a real creep" my eyes slid up to look at Professor Van Gogh "I heard they were friends" I whispered. Clone Vincent was shocked and the shock turned into anger quick. "Can you maybe not disrespect my clone father? I don't want to have to paint your nudes." I blushed and sat down next to Vincent. He looked at me through the corner of his eye with a cold glare. Professor Van Gogh looked down on us "Look, I'm gay but I don't want you two to be flirting in my class. I don't want to be associated with an Emo who talks like corpse." My face went even redder. He knows I'm gay..?
You know, there's a universe where you died right now."
"Is that a threat..? "
"I'm famous. The police wouldn't do anything if I quote on quote gave you death threats. " Vin turned toward the board and sighed, "College kids."

AN

(Here's my hc for goth)