3

Adya's home 👆

Aahan's pov

The very second I entered my uncle's home I knew adya was already present there for I heard her dramatic voice the first thing.
"I can't believe you guys did this to me" she was saying.
For the first time in my life I am going to agree with her the parents really did cheat us.
And now I clearly remember my parents saying always choose to say the truth,and here they themselves lied,waah what a family..note the sarcasm.

Everyone, literally everyone of our big family was present except for my little cousin avni,she is not that little but for me she will always be my little cousin.

Adya was already creating a big drama that i thought about reconsidering my choice of creating my own drama.

Our grandmother,(my maternal and adya's paternal)she already seem least interested in the show as it is the common thing in the family.Actually it is very common thing in the family when Adya and I was involved so I couldn't really blame my grandmother.

"For god sake why the hell do you both hate eachother"asked Aaron my cousin and adya's brother.

"WE DO NOT HATE EACHOTHER",said both i and adya together.There was a one minute silence in the room.

And Akash being the calm person talk first"I don't actually understand both of your equation.Like really you both do weird things at the same time, and the shocking thing is that it will be purely coincidence."

"Why the hell did you seem shocked to see me today" I asked adya completely ignoring akash and his weird observations.

"Our family thought it will be best if I didn't knew that you were there in the hospital,so they very conveniently lied to be about your non existing medical camp"adya replied seething in anger.
The anger which was always reserved for me but today it was shown towards our parents.

I mean they could have told us,we are able to control eachother.One thing that i know about adya is that the woman is always consious of her surroundings,so it is very unlikely for her to start a fight in the hospital.
Adya is a person who knows how to behave in the situation and according to the surroundings she is in.

From the corner of my eye I saw thanvi shooting the video of the happenings which I presume will later reach avni for she need to see each and every fight of the family.
I don't know what's her obsession with the fights.

"It's not like I will create a scene in the hospital,don't you guys know me" said adya.
She seemed very much disappointed about what happened today. I feel like the family is taking our enemity a bit too serious.

"Adya is not the woman who will create a scene in Sanjeevani,and everyone should know it by now"I spoke referring to everyone.

Everyone was shocked.Because it was the first time that i took a stand for adya.

"And here i thought you both hate eachother" said aranya referring to me.
"And I remember saying that i do not hate her.we may fight like cats and dogs but that doesn't mean we are some little kinder garden kids who fight whenever we see eachother.we both are doctors.we both are adult.we know how to behave."
"And you do not interfere in our thing aranya.the fight between me and adya stays between just us.I also don't want our family to think that they need to control us.we both know what we are doing,so only interfere in our fights whenever we says so.Am i clear to everyone."

"By not informing me about adya's arrival and telling lie to her what did all of you achieve.we both are disappointed in everyone of you present here."

"Lastly,can i ask you all a question, when was the last time me adya had a fight outdoor."

Everyone was silent because there was no such time.
I and adya always fight within our family never outside.

"I did tell everyone that it was unnecessary"said Akash.

"And we will still fight but that doesn't clearly mean all of you need to interfere in it, did you understand it Aranya."

"It's supposed to be a party so everyone stop with this and let's do what we are gathered here to do ..
..PARTY.."Sarini our grandmother declared.

______________________________________
Akash pov

Everyone immediately forgot about the mini drama and started celebrating.
On one corner stood aranya sulking.
She was really embarrassed,Aahan really did scare her.
Everyone of my cousins was present except her.Aahan always consider her as the little cousin but I don't know why I never see her as a sister..Avni ... I really do miss her sometimes in some rare cousin moments.

Thanvi and Adya was dancing and singing their heart out.they really are enjoying their little party.
Beside me stood Aahan drinking champagne.

We don't actually drink but some rare moments like these call of a drink.

Aahan was actually reading something on his phone.something hospital related ,he really is a workaholic.
I already pity his future wife.

Later when the party was over we cousins and thanvi moved to the backyard.

Aarav's pov

Adya and thanvi made a run for the swing and eventually they both made their seat on it.
Aranya was sitting in a small chair situated nearby.Aahan and Akash take their seat on the couch.
And I stood standing supporting myself by the wooden pillar.
Aaron made his appearance with snacks and soft drinks and stood near me.
We casually talked about everything and anything.between these talks i didn't dare miss the death stares which both adya and Aahan passing eachother.

As Akash said I actually do not understand their equation.
They both fight eachother.but when a situation arises they both will be the first to support each other too.

What are they actually... enemies...?...nah..i don't think so..
______________________________________

--A--