27

Ahaan - Adya

Ahaan's pov

It's her birthday today,and damn, today was a hectic day for me it was back to back surgeries and that damned meeting with the board of directors,thank God Akash was there to deal with them.
Otherwise it would have been more bad for me.

Akash and i had still not acknowledged eachother and he have all the rights to stay mad at me and I don't have the answers for his questions.

I was going through some mails when I heard the main door of my penthouse opening, since I never have any visitors and the only other person who know my passcode is adya , i could easily guess  the intruder as the birthday girl

"Ahaan " she said walking into the living room and sitting directly on my lap removing my phone from my hands.
The Audacity.

" Hmm" i answered her circling my arms around her waist.

"Hmmm? That's what you have to tell to me , atleast wish me the least" she huffed

" Happy Birthday"

" Seriously ahaan...."

" What? You wanted me to wish you and i did , now what do you want" i said nuzzling my face into her neck and giving her kisses.

" I want a birthday gift , aru had gifted me her latest design, which she had personally made, and avni gave me this jewellery " adya said showing her ear which have tiny beautiful flower shaped diamond earrings.

" And..." I dragged  knowing  the gifts have not ended , i kissed her Adams apple which bobbed while her talks and started sucking on her collar bone intending to give her a hickey.

" You know what , i am not telling you anymore, you give me my gift" she demanded

adya said trying very hard not to moan.
I dragged my hand from her waist to her jeans button , undoing it.
I raised her a bit from my lap to loosen her jeans and placed her back on my lap my hardened dick right between her ass cheeks, today she had worn a peach colour panty , adya's inners were all plain colour no  polka dots or tiny flowers in it, it was always plain , atleast it was all plain the times I have had the honour to see it and then remove it. But that plain was enough to give me erotic dreams about her which I intend to make it  come true.

I moved my palm inside her panty and palmed her pussy, my forefinger and middle finger opening her folds and making their way home

" What gift do you want baby" i asked her ,now taking my face from her neck and satisfied by the now formed hickey on her collarbone, good luck with trying to hide it adya ,  i said in my mind.

I was still looking at her hickey and my fingers was ready to go inside her hole when she had stunned me by her sentence, i snapped my neck so fast I thought I heard a bone cracking.

" I want your trishul as the gift"

The Fuck.
She had her eyes on my chest, the first three buttons of my black shirt was open, clearly giving her a view of my trishul chain hanging on my neck.

I retreated my palm from her panty and wiped my hand in the tissue from the tissue box placed on the glass table near the couch

" Adya, you do realise what you are asking right? "
My trishul was something that no one messed with.
I and Akash once visited kedarnath and we brought eachother the pendents,
Akash had bought a rudraksh which now lays on avni's neck ,

But mine was totally different, my trishul was something that I don't want anyone to even look at, even i myself don't know why i am so possessive of this one casual pendent.

Damn. I don't even let my mother touch it, and that alone says  a lot.

And now this little witch on my lap want's my most valuable possession.

And she is not even asking it she is straight away demanding it.

" Yes. If you want to give me a gift give me that trishul or  i don't want any other thing " adya stated looking straight into my eyes.

I have gifted her many other things on her previous birthdays but this is the first time she is asking me for something.

Something which I need to think twice before giving, that trishul may be just a pendent to any other people but for me it was not.

If I am giving her the trishul it means I am not only giving her the trishul but myself too.

And Adya Nandini Murthy knows it.

She was asking for Ahaan Varma as a whole.She was not asking for the pendent but she was asking for me.

If she had the trishul on her neck then it means she is mine.

My trishul is my mark.

Everyone who knows me and knows the trishul would surely know adya is wearing my trishul.

Adya would be known as Ahaan's.

This little witch is asking for my commitment, but am i ready to give it ?

"Ahaan" adya called me realising that I am lost in my thoughts.

"Leave it ahaan, i was just kidding"
she clearly was not. It was quick but I had seen sadness in her eyes.

" Alright then, i will be taking my leave i need to be at home atleast for toady or my mom will surely disown me" she said standing up from my lap and buttoning her jeans , she took her bag which was on the couch and gave me a last look and a quick peck on my lips

" I will be directly going to the village tomorrow, so see you over there, and yes I won't be coming to Sanjivani tomorrow, granny wanted me to go with her"
She said walking towards the door and with a quick ' bye ' she left.

Akash - Avni ✨

" Avni are you coming with me or with granny "

Akash asked his wife who was on his arms.

Avni and akash decided to watch a movie and they had settled themselves on the theatre room, half way through the movie and they are already in each other's arms.

Akash was giving his little wife all the attention and was kissing her randomly inbetween their talks.

" I would be leaving with granny and dya, you and ahaan bro come together " avni said arching her neck back to give akash more access to her neck.

" Hmm. I will think about it " he said inbetween the kisses

" You don't want to think about it, you come with him and that's final"
avni said , now pushing akash away from her neck and looking straight at his eyes.

" Wow, since when did you start becoming demanding"
akash said again trying to give her kisses, keyword: trying.

Avni again pushed him and now akash have a scowl on his face.

"  I want to see both you and ahaan coming together tomorrow, resolve your matters, after that only I will allow you you to touch me and kiss me" avni stated and left from the room to sleep.

Akash was dumbfounded. Fucking funtastic.

Now he want to deal with ahaan.

And he cannot point if his wife is mature or immature.

                         --A--

Vote 🌟, comment, share