4

--Sanjeevani Hospital--

---Aahan's pov---

Chaitanya entered Aahan's consulting room and asked his bestfriend about the party.
"I did invite you to the party yesterday chaitanya, it was you who declined the offer. so don't ask me about the party again"replied Aahan.

"Woaahh... Who pranked you in the morning dude"asked chaitanya.

"No one ".said ahaan.

"Then why are you so rude in the morning" asked chaitanya.

"Maybe because someone decide to put salt in my coffee instead of sugar"

"Damn man who did that to you"

"Who else my favourite person in the entire world...note the sarcasm"

"Adya ....i see she started her work"

"Yes her and who else"

"I assume you must have retaliate."

"I didn't, that's what I am disturbed about,Akash saved that annoying woman from me"

"Akash , isn't he the saint among your cousin group"

"And apparently the saint is getting married in the next two week "

"I know dude I am invited too"

"And you are coming no matter what"

"Yes yes I am coming"

"You are coming where chaitanya" asked adya entering the room.

"What hell are you doing in my room"asked ahaan to adya

"Shopping"replied adya

"You are in your work place,behave professionally adya"
"And I am your superior so respect me"i was furious.

"I know, i said the truth I am here to tell you about the shopping arrangements for the wedding.And before you ask, yes, it is important and grandma herself told me to inform you."that annoying woman replied.

"How is shopping so important for you guys"i really don't understand why shopping is so important for girls,like they can't live without shopping.i mean oxygen is more important right..?

"We have only two weeks left for the marriage and we both are the only people who didn't shop for the dresses.and the SUPERIOR of our family told both of us to go for shopping today itself."adya said referring our grandmother as the superior of our family, which she really is.

"Now may you be very kind and wait for me in the canteen by evening,so both of us can go shopping my dearest cousin."

"Why, don't you have your own vehicle to travel" i questioned her

"If I had i wouldn't be asking you ahaan, Akash was the one who dropped me today and he is in half day leave so he must leave by afternoon"

"I will think about it"

"I know you will be there Aahan,so I will see you in evening,bye my fav cousin and bye doctor charming"did she just refer to chaitanya as Dr charming,i glared at my best friend .she already got into chaitanya's good book by calling him Charming.

"Oh thank you and bye doctor sweety"my best friend said to my cousin.Did he even remember me,is he trying to flirt with my cousin right in front of me.

"Sweetyyyy my ass . She is not sweet."i said angrily.by this time adya has already left,that smart mouth women.

"Whatever dude she seems pretty cool and by the way who is the other doctor"

"You mean Thanvi"

"Yes,her, i haven't met her.hope i will see her soon"

______________________________________

It was evening when Chaitanya was rushing out of his consulting room he crashed into thanvi.

No he didn't get to hold her.

The impact of the crash was so hard that thanvi actually lost her balance and fall down on the cold hospital ground.

But the crash was not what shocked them.It was each other's face which shocked them.They had a deal of not seeing eachother after the INCIDENT.
That was their rule,and both were supposed to follow it.

Thanvi suddenly stood and rush out of the scene but chaitanya was not having it he followed her way and get hold on her wrist and pulled her into an empty room nearby.

"What are you doing here" chaitanya was the first to break the silence.

"I am working here. I joined yesterday" thanvi's reply shocked him.

"Do you by any chance mean you are the dr who came with adya"chaitanya needed to get a clear picture out of this.he was already losing his mind by seeing her here.

"Yes,it would be me,do you know adya"

"Not only adya but I do know about her entire family and I also happened to be best friends with her cousins"

"So it means we will be infact seeing eachother a LOT"thanvi was so done with her life now,why him.why on Sanjeevani.

"Listen let's make a deal, AGAIN"chaitanya wanted the things to be in control as it was earlier.
______________________________________--A--