Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"Oh how rude of me my name is Grace Silverblood." She looked at me like I just slapped her in in the face. I just hoped she didn't feel that way. I looked her right inside her eyes, and I had to ask one question.

"Who are my parents and where are they?!?!?!" It came out more of a demand then question and both of them took a step back. They looked at me with shock. Finally my father spoke up. "W-well um... you se-" I cut him off and said "GET TO THE POINT!!!" He seemed paralyzed. Then he looked down almost in shame. I know what the answer was but I hoped it wasn't what I thought

"Ok. You aren't my daughter. He said. Then it hit me my hole life I lived in a big fat lie. He looked at me in the eyes. He showed how truly sorry he was just just by the look. "Your part of the Silverblood pack. Your mother and father are the Luna and Alpha. Your mother died shortly after you were born. Assassins killed her and attempted to kill you and your father."

He gave me a minute to let this sink in. "So to keep you safe he gave you to us, but he made us promise not to tell you to keep you safer." I had no words to describe how I felt. All I could feel was my heart shattering into a million pieces.

In that moment I knew I had to ask two questions. "Why where they trying to kill us?" My voice cracked when I said kill, and my "father" knew how much it pained me to know. So he finally said. "Your family is a rare genetic line. You see your white with blue lines represent your connected to all living things. The white shows your pure heart and the blue swirls represents your connected to all living things. I was truly amazed. So that I was paralyzed. Until something popped into my mind. "Why did they give me to a mere human?" I accidentally said it out loud so Derek answered. "I am no mere human I am a guardian."

A guardian huh? Sounds ... Interesting. I had to hear about this. Unfortunately my fatigue was catching up with me, and a little nausea washed over from pushing so hard to get away from the bear.

I fell to the ground holding my head in my hands. Immediately both Grace and Derek came to my sides. Grace spoke first. "She pushed herself on the run. Put her on the couch I'll call the pack doctor, and her father." Derek shot a worried filled look her way, and she said. "I don't think he will be that mad." I could tell she was lying, but I was to tired to say anything. So I just willingly let Derek pick me up bridal style, and carry me to the couch.

Derek gently placed me on the couch. He left, and came back shortly with a yellow bucket. I looked at it with disgust. I didn't have the energy to oblige though or I defiantly would have!

I looked at Derek and said. "What is a guardian?" He let out a sight, and sat on the snow white couch across from me and looked at me. "Where do I start..." He drifted off for a moment, and finally it seemed as if a light bulb lit up.

__________________________________________________________________________

Sorry this is a short chapter but I want to thank you @aswkeh, @animallover34as, and @MyBooobear. Thank you so much guys you REALLY helped me! So guys comment, vote, fan! Please comment though it really helps! I will always try my best and get to each and every comment, you don't go unnoticed! Well bye guys

~Rachel