Chapter 6

"It's not just a cool name. It has a meaning. A-da-nv-to means my heart and soul." Ada said still astonished that I even came up with that name. She looked puzzled and said. "How did you come up with that name?" Now it's my turn to be puzzled. "Well... it kinda just popped into my mind." I said.

"Maybe..." Ada started, but after a long pause Ada resumed running to find my father. We could sense Derek, and Grace close behind. "Maybe what?" I said sternly wanting a answer. "Nothing it was just me thinking out-loud that's all." Ada said. I knew she was lying, because I could feel it through the bond.

I decided that she would have to talk about it later anyways. So I said. "When do I get to take control again?" She laughed. "As soon as an Alfa, Luna, beta, or family member commands me to let you take over." I smirked and said. "So anyone with power over us?" Ada laughed. "If you want to put it that way." I laughed with her.

Soon we found each other on the ground laughing our heads off, until our stomachs hurt. By then Grace, and Derek's wolves were watching us and wondering why and what we are laughing at.

There faces made me laugh more, but my wolf took that chance to run. She ran towards the rosy smell. As we neared we smelled more then just my father. We smelled two more wolves with him.

Ada sniffed again. We smelled oranges. One smelled like oranges, and the other was half oranges half cinnamon. I was confused. Ada said. "The two wolves smelling like each other means there mated. The mixed sent is the female, and the prime is the male."

I now understand, but then something dawned on me. "So ... there ... mated?" Ada laughed, and said. "Yes there mated."

"Yuck I didn't need that image!"

Ada laughed. We were about fifty feet away from my father, and thirty feet away from Grace, and Derek so it was 1vs5. Ada kept going at the same pace, but approached carefully.

Soon we were surrounded by my father, Grace, Derek, and the two mated wolves. Ada let out a low growl filled with venom. My father flinched. He probably never guessed I had this much fight in me. He looked me over. I looked strong, but could I hold myself against five wolves? Well I mean could Ada?

Some how I heard a voice inside my head bestrides Ada's. It said. "Tell your wolf to back down before this gets ugly." I was stunded. Was I going crazy? I had a feeling I heard this voice before though. I spoke to Ada. "Did you hear that?" Ada smirked. "Yes I heard that. Remember we are one?" I sighed, and said. "Yah sorry. That's still kinda new to me. Hehe. So... how do I reply?"

Ada chuckled. "Think of that voice. Close your eyes and imangen your pulling on a line connected to that voice until it seems as if you could whisper and they would hear. Then imangen your talking to the voice, but in their mind." Ada said.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Well I want to aologize for updating soooooo late. I just couldn't think of anything so finally I got this. I am going to try to update regularly but I don't usually have the next chapter ready I'm the kind of person who "goes with the flow" and also it's slower because I hand write it then I type it. So sorry! But remember no promises about updating regularly. Also if you guys want to help me come up with names for pack members you can.