the fire

.
.
.
"It burns..."
.
.
.
.
"Help me..."
.
.
.
.
(A/N)
(This chapter originally didn't meet the 500 word goal I wanted but surprisingly after making some edits and proof reading it it worked out in the end lol, but ya guys still can get the 100 word Freddy x male reader fluff lol)

"And that was the first time I burned Afton, it was extremely fun" I said as my puppets listened intently as I continued my story of my tragic life story.

-time skip-

------------------------------------------------------------One of my puppets, Jeremy came up to me

One of my puppets, Jeremy came up to me. He gave me a piece of paper with his daily report.

.........................................................................
     The Plaza is on fire. Almost everything is burned to the ground. Freddy and Gregory are in very damaged state.
........................................................................

I began to run to Freddy's and Gregory's location. I look at pair of boys with sad eyes. Freddy had burn marks all over is metal body. Gregory was bloodied and had bruises and cuts all over his body. I can repair Freddy but I didn't know about Gregory, I was a security guard and a repair man and now a puppet, not a doctor. I put Freddy on my shoulder and cradled Gregory in one of my arms. I went back to the Puppet Kingdom, the puppets that tried to kill Gregory were putting out the fires. I brought Gregory and Freddy to the parts and service room and laid Gregory on table.

"Time to make this boy brand new it seems."

                One hour time skip.                              

________________________________________

Now with that done, I placed Gregory on the ground gently while there was a clank noise when I put him down. I began to fix Freddy.

Yes another time skip.
________________________________________

I fixed Freddy and powerd him on.

"Good morning Freddy" I said.

Freddy began to blink rapidly "what happened Marionette...?"

"A lot, let me explain form the beginning."

-time skip the III-

"And that's the jist of it, any other questions?"

"No, thanks for explaining."
"Wait, where's Gregory?"

"Oh Gregory, he had some pretty bad wounds but I fixed him the best I could but it wasn't enough so I..."

Gregory stared to wake up.

"Oh speak of the devil!"
"Good morning Gregory how are you feeling?" I asked

"I'm feeling ok?"
"I think?"

"Oh don't worry your probably still tried after your whole ordeal with murderous robots, dear."

                   *Gregory Pov*
I feel weird, I felt metallic. Marionette offered his hand, I too-
Wait, why- why is my hand a straight white color I looked at my body, it was different... It was robotic...

"Oh you look like you like your new body, I made it myself, I know impressive right?" Marionette said happily.

I then realized that I wasn't human anymore...
Gregory began to scream but it was hushed quickly by Marionette.

"Shhhh Gregory, the police are near, you don't wanna us to be caught now do you?" Marionette said grimly

Freddy stared in horror at Marionette.

"(Y/N)... What did you do..." Oil tears stained the bears eyes

"(Y/n)... Didn't call me that in a while Freddy."

Whats gonna happen to me now...

End of chapter.
Word count: 520