"The Reassembled City" [Part 2]

~Up In The Sky~

Flying Up Above The Troll Kingdom Below, Sheila Balloon Traveled Through The Sky To Make It's Stops To Each Tribe, In Order To Deliver The New Invitations

Poppy, Holding Onto The Pole On The Edge, Looked Out At The Troll World She Missed So Dearly.

Poppy Inhaled And Exhaled Calmly.
"Ahhh~ So Good To Be Back...So Good"

Queen Lavender Was Checking The Basket Of 5 Invitations Inside, Making Sure They Were All Properly Ready.

Squeakles Tapped Lavender's Cheek And Whispered.
"Psst, Look"

Squeakles Pointed Up Front, And Queen Lavender Looked Up To See Branch Was Sitting Up, And Looking At Himself In The Mirror.

Queen Lavender Smiled And Whispered.
"Hey, Honey"

Poppy Turned Around To Her Mother, And Queen Lavender Gestured Towards Branch.

Branch, Finally Relaxed, Was Looking In The Mirror, Checking His Stubble Beard.
"Yeesh, I'm Slowly Becoming Chewbacca"

Poppy Lowered Down The Mirror And Grinned Up At Branch.
"Heyyy Mr. Looney Patootie, Are You Chilled Out And Sane Now?"

Branch Shrugged.
"Yeah I Think So, I Just Needed To Relax And Get My Mind Straight"

Poppy Sat Next To Him.
"I Can Tell! I Have Never Seen You Act That Whacky Before! Only When You Were Fun Branch That One Time"

"I Guess From Being Alone For 3 Months, Brought Back Emotions Of Being Alone In My Bunker Days...I Didn't Wanna Be In That State Again So I Had To Entertain Myself"
Branch Told Her.

"Awww My Poor Babyyy, I Can't Imagine You Being Alone All This Time I Was Gone!"
Poppy Rubbed Branch's Arm, Comfortingly.

"Me Neither...Never Thought The Trolls Would Actually Move Out Of Trollstopia Just From Different Ideas Of How To Run It! We All Were So Much Organized When You Were Here"
Branch Said.

Poppy Nodded.
"Yeahhh, And Might I Just Say Now.."

"I TOLD YOU SO! I TOLD YOU SO! I TOLD YOU ALL IT WOULDN'T WORK OUT WITHOUT ME! HAHAHAHAAAAAA!!! NEVER UNDERESTIMATE MY COUNTERARGUMENTS YOU OL' BLUE SCUDDER!!! TOTALLY DID NOT DESERVE THAT WORM VISION! YEAHHHH!!!!...i love you"
Poppy Said Totally Calmly.

Branch Raises His Eyebrow.
"Wait, Worm Vision?"

"Made Since In Season 7, But Anyways So Glad To Him You Back!"
Poppy Kissed Branch's Cheek.