"The Reassembled City" [Part 3]

~Later At Night~

Now With The Pop Trolls Back In Trollstopia, The Musical Show For The Leaders Was Being Set Up On The Big Stage

In Front Of The Stage, A Mushroom With Seats For Each Leader To Sit At To Watch, As They Were To Be The Only Audience.

Suddenly, A Sound Of Running From Hooves Was Entering Trollstopia, Coming From Delta Dawn, Who Had Made It All The Way From Lonesome Flats.

Delta Stopped Running For A Second, Seeing She Had Made It Into The City And Jumped Up On The Mushroom, And On Her Seat.

Delta Whipped Her Hair.
"Whew! Got All My Steps In For Hybrid Horse Cardio!"

Up Above, A Bubble Floated Down To Trollstopia, And Inside The Bubble Was The Whole Funk Family, With King Quincy, Queen Essence, Prince D, Cooper, & Rachel.

The Bubble Made It's Way Onto The Mushroom And Popped, Making The Family Sit In Their Seats.

Flying Down From The Sky, Trollzart Flew To His Seat On The Mushroom Right Next To The Funk Family.

A Little Wave Rolled Into Trollstopia, With King Trollex Surfing It As He Controlled The Wave And Landes In His Seat On The Mushroom.

Lastly, Barb Flew Down On Her Beetle Bike Towards The Mushroom And Backflipped Onto Her Seat.

The Troll Leaders All Got Comfortable In Their Seats, Waiting For The Show, Until They All Glanced At Each Other.

"Essence -.-"
Delta Looked Away.

"Delta -.-"
Queen Essence Looked The Other Way.

"Trollzart -.-"
King Quincy Looked Away.

"Quincy -.-"
Trollzart Looked The Other Way.

"Trollex -.-"
Prince D Looked Across At Trollex.

"Darnell -.-"
Trollex Looked Across At Prince D.

"Barb -.-"
Cooper Glanced At Barb.

"Gnark-"
Barb Blurted Out.

Behind The Stage Curtain, Queen Lavender Peeked Outside To See The Leaders Finally Arrived.

Queen Lavender Grinned And Called For Poppy.
"Psst, Poppy! They're Here!"

Poppy Stopped From Fitting Into Her One Of Her Costumes.
"They Are?!"

Poppy Ran To The Curtain And Peeked To See The Leaders.
"Trolley Moley They Really Are!"