"The Reassembled City" [Part 4]

~Out In The Forest~

After The Chaos Of The Musical Show, Branch Went Out Into The Forest To Look For Poppy, Who Had Run Away From Feeling Bad Of What She Had Done To The Leaders

Branch Looked Throughout The Forest.
"Poppy? Poppppyyy? C'mon I Know You're Out Here, You Can't Fool Meeee, I Seen You Roller Skate This Way!"

Branch Glanced Down At The Ground, To See Roller Skate Skid Marks In The Dirt And Noticed It Lead Towards A Sat-Up Pile Of Pink Hair, With The Roller Skates Next To It.

Branch Smirked And Walked Towards The Pile Of Pink Hair.
"Poppyyyyy, I'm Not That Gullible, I Know You're Hiding In Your Hair"

The Pile Of Hair Revealed The Same Hideous Creature From A Few Years Ago And Hissed At Branch.

"LOOLOOLOOLOOLOOLOOLOO-"
The Creature Hollered At Branch.

Branch Flinched Back.
"WHOA! WHAT THE WHAT- YOU AGAIN?!?"

"GAAAAAHISSSSSAAAA"
The Creature Hid Back In It's Hair.

"Still Not Poppy! Got It! Sorry Wrong Hair...I Gotta Stop Doing That"
Branch Said As He Carefully Moved From The Creature.

Branch Looked Up Ahead At Another Pile Of Pink Hair.
"Please Be Poppy Please Be Poppy Please Be Poppy.."

Branch Made It Up To The Pile Of Pink Hair And Cleared His Throat.
"U-U-Uhm, Poppy? Is That...You..?"

The Pile Of Pink Hair Didn't Respond Back, But Little Troll Feet Was Immediately Pulled Back Into The Hair.

Branch Chuckled To Himself And Sat Next To The Pile Of Pink Hair.
"Okaaaay, Well Too Bad You're Not Poppy. I Know She Would've Loved Talking To Me"

Branch Took Out A Photograph And Held It Out.
"And I Know She Would've LOVEDDDD This Snapshot Photograph Of Me In My Bunny Onesie"

A Hand Quickly Reached Out Of The Hair And Snatched The Photo, Pulling It Into The Hair.

"Poppy, Unveil Your Hair And Talk To Me"
Branch Said.

Poppy Unveiled Her Hair, Revealing Herself Hugging Her Knees And Hugging The Photo.

Poppy Sighed.
"Hhhh...I Don't Think I Should, You'll Just Say How Wrong I Was And This Was A Bad Idea. I Already Know The Broppy Scenarios Of Our Talks"

"And I Already Know The Broppy Scenarios Cause The 4th Wall To Vanish Faster Than Chaz's Dignity But That's A Different Story"
Branch Shrugged.