𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

【藤】

【藤】

♡┊KIMONOS┊♡

"Y/N",

called a petite girl with black hair and purple ends. Her name was Kocho Shinobu, the Insect Hashira.

"Yes, Shinobu?"

you were the new Flower Hashira. You were the former Flower Hashira, Kocho Kanae's tsugoku. After the Hashira's death, you were asked to take her place and of course, you accepted.

"Would you mind helping me pick some herbs?"

"Of course"

藤】

You and Shinobu started picking some herbs. If you could guess correctly you guys were picking herbs for the new demon slayers that got attacked yesterday night.

"Do you know Kyojurou?"

"Isn't he the new flame hashira?"

"Yeah, I had a mission with him yesterday" You smiled.

"How did it go?" she questioned. "It went well actually" You honestly answered."Oh, really?" she asked.

You nodded.

"he's a glutton but he's a total sweetheart"

Twisting the last herb of its root you were finally done picking your side of herbs.

"He has his quirks but that's what makes him special"

Shinobu hummed in jealousy.

Jealousy wasn't a new feeling to her but not a common one. The few times she felt jealousy was when her parents were not paying attention to her or when her older sister paid a little too much attention to her adopted younger sister.

Why would she be feeling jealous over something so minor?

she didn't like you right? No, she definitely didn't like you. You were like an older sister to her, nothing more or less!

But by any chance even if she'd like you, what would she be jealous of?

Maybe because you got a mission with Kyojurou or maybe because you called him a sweetheart and not her. It didn't matter if it was any of the options or not, she just wanted that ugly feeling to go away.

The petite girl twisted the last herb off its root, smiling in acknowledgment that she was finished with her work.

"Aoi bring the basket, we are done picking the herbs"

"Yes, I'm coming"

After a few minutes, Aoi came holding a basket.

You put your and Shinobu's herbs in the basket, while she was giving Aoi instructions on where to put the herbs. Aoi nodded and ran away with the herbs seemingly busy.