mother daughter filler

not a chapter just filling in shit

ariel at the funeral
—————————————-

the little girl Sat next to the pond and dipped her feet in. "mumma? i never met you, but im scared, everyones getting their quirks and i have nothing, no bolts, no water, nothing.. whats wrong with me?" the little girl cried whilst splashing her feet.

"i wanna be like you mama, on top, number one, a star, loved and feared by all" the little girls lightning bolt shined in the light.

"i dont wanna be quirkless or make a derpy face like father... i wanna be strong like you, unstoppable, unbeatable by anyone, my crypto being only myself, like you"

water splashed her on the face from out of nowhere. this sudden coldness caused her to sneeze causing a little tiny bolt of electricity to erupt from her finger, the human eye would not even be able to see it. "what the?" she giggled, all though it could of just been a splash she caused from her feet she always liked to tell herself it was her mother communicating with her.

Dabi growled, "shes not mine" his fists tightened, he thought she was hers for so long. He treated her like his own. He was pissed.

———————-
To clear things up, dabi ran away young and was never taught how babys were made. Y/n and dabi kissed once or twice when she was in hiding. She told him she was pregnant, and he instantly assumed it was his and didnt listen to any other reasoning.

Toga and y/n just gave up trying to tell him.