Slight confusion lıllı 16 ıllıl

It had been about two weeks since I had "disappeared", Tomura thought it would have been best if he brought me up to date with everything before sending me back.

And that's where I am now, a new member of the league of villains standing outside of the UA.

A villain hiding right under the Hero's noses with out any effort, easiest job ever.

I had been thinking about a plan and still had come up with nothing, I had two weeks to find out as much information as possible.

And that's going to be the hard part.

'Y/N!!!' A loud voice boomed causing everyone's heads to snap in my direction.

Soon the rest of my class and more had ran up to me and blurred out questions that I could either not answer or didn't know the answer to.

'Where have you been?!' 'Why haven't you come to school!?' 'You look so sleep deprived but still hot!' 'Did the villains take you' 'how did you escape'

5 minutes in and I already had a killer migraine.

A firm hand latched its self on my arm causing me to turn around, my eyes met a familiar pair of gold eyes, that stained straight through my soul.

I shuddered under his gaze.

'Follow me.' I did as he said, following him through the massive crowd of bistanders waiting for answers they will never receive.

Denki had pulled us both into a secluded class room, he looked me up and down, his eyes glossed over.

'Denki...' I spoke fake concern and true confusion lacing my face and my words.

He held on to my shoulders tighter then before as if I may melt away any second.

'Where did you go?' A tear rolling down his face. 'I thought the villains had killed you, you were no where to be found'

I leaned in closer 'my bad' I whispered into his ear, I pulled away and licked a tear rolling down his cheek then trailing my tongue down his neck.

Denki stiffened up before letting himself relax and push us both back into a wall, he roughly gripped my waist and pulling me further in.

I pulled away smirking at him. Should I tell him? Or should I not? It's ripping me apart.

'Is there something you want to say? If so please say it.... I- I miss your voice'

I chuckle, 'it's been two weeks Denki, not a year' he smirked and looked down.

'You have changed... you know that'

'Don't be so stupid. You have only seen me for about 10 minutes and you already assume that I have changed'

Denki scoffed 'I'm not stupid I'm concerned.'

I relaxed more into his arms 'nothing has changed... nothing at all~'

Suddenly I was pushed up against the wall yet again this time rougher and a hand around my neck, barely allowing me to breath.

'Who. Are. You' he dangerously said, small buzzes if electricity danced around him in a threatening way.

I giggled.

'So what Y/N said was true. You are very smart.' I evilly grinned.

Denkis face was stern. 'You.... tsk who are you and where is Y/N?!'

I put my finger up to his lips before pointing behind him.

He hesitantly turned around and made eye contact with Y/N.

As he looked away I shifted into my normal look.

'Toga that's enough.' Y/N spoke

I giggled and exited the room. 'Remember what boss said, if he disagrees you force'

I said skipping out the door, slightly catching a glimpse of Denkis shocked face.

This will be fun.

Good luck Y/N

A short chapter that I shittely wrote in class :/

Lately I have been playing minecraft on my phone a lot.

If y'all wanna play add me
IconicFrogget