Denki Vs Neito's Love charm lıllı 10 ıllıl

"DENKI KAMINARI VS NEITO MONOMA!!" My eyes widened, of course he had to fight Neito...

I walked into the hallway on my way to the waiting room where Denki should be, I opened the door to see Denki with his head in his hands.

I placed my hand on his back and ran soft circles that then turned to me giving him a small little back massage. He threw is head back and let out a small noice, if people were to over hear this they would most likely get the wrong idea.

I giggled a bit at Denkis actions causing him to look at me "what? What's so funny?"

I grabbed his hand massaging that gently "nothing i was just thinking" he smiled widely up at me like a child getting a new toy.

"FIVE MINUTES!!" Denki stopped smiling and began to worry again.

"What if I lose... what if I don't get picked to do a sponsorship, what if people laugh at me... w-what if I short circuit!!" I grabbed his face gently with both my hands and turned his face toward me.

"Denki I know that you will do your best okay, just don't use to much of your quirk at the start... or you will turn into a brain dead pikachu, k?" As I spoke a sat on his lap playing with his hair, it would be safe to say that Denki was definitely surprised by my actions but then again so am I.

"W-w-What are you d-doing?"

"Comforting you what else?" I said finishing the braid I had first started then moving onto another section of his hair.

I could feel his gaze go from my face to my boobs then down to my lap and back up, I stopped playing with his hair and hit him "Stop looking at my body pervert!!!"

"I-I wasn't!!!" I hit him again getting off of him laughing.

He started to laugh as well but our moment of happiness was interrupted by someone opening the door to collect Denki for his battle.

Before Denki left the room a ran over to him giving him a hug and a quick peck on the cheek "good luck pika pika!!!" He smirked before walking out into the arena.

As I ran back up to the stands with my class to watch the battle I ran into Neito "Ah hello Neito! Good luck" he didn't respond all he did was shove me against the wall.

"N-Neito what are you doing?" He didn't reply before smashing his lips on mine, my eyes widened as he let out some weird pink smoke.

For some reason I became to melt into the kiss, it's like my body won't listen to me I tried and tried to pry away from him but my body had a mind of its own.

My hands slid up his body and into his hair, Neito pulled away smirking then whispering in my ear "Your now mine" as he walked away my gaze followed him only to see Denki standing there, his eyes glossed over.

Neito pushed Denki into a wall with his shoulder but Denki didn't do anything he just stood there his hair casting a shadow over his eyes water droplets falling from his face to the floor, I wanted to step forward, I wanted to comfort him tell him I didn't want to kiss Neito but all I did was walk past him ignoring him as I did.

I screamed as loud as I could but my body yet again it did nothing all I did was walk up to the stands.

Denki stepped into the arena gaining cheers from everyone in the class but me.

"Are you not going to cheer for Denki?" Kitty spoke putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Why would I?" Kitty stood there stiff, I turned away as more cheers came as Neito stepped out.

I cupped my hands over my mouth to project my voice more "NEITO GO BABY!!! BEAT HIM YOU CAN DO IT!!! I LOVE YOU!!" Those words weren't mine, they weren't I wanted to take them back, I wanted to punch myself but I couldn't all I did was jump up and down blowing kisses down to Neito.