chapter 3

THE MEETING
BTS

THE MEETINGBTS

There he was the king of the demon world , sitting across the giant broad oval shaped Acacia wooden table which derives only from the native parts of Australia. The guy had a love for unique antique furnitures from all over the world. The expense used for the making of his kingdom was not a joke he paid more attention to his love for architectural modern Furnituring than the number of his enemies .

But today these things were not enough to make his mood better as it was already ruined by the knowledge of his most awaited cargo ship being wrecked in the hungry ocean which gesticulated all his most awaited goods .

A total of 57 million dollar was spent on the Russian guns which was testified personally only for his most trusted men , new security data base from Vienna , illicit goods that were shipped here especially to be used for his factorys ,and the last yet most important thing that was the base supportive equipments he got from the Italian mafias as a gift for there new partnership amongst them. Everything, each and every dime of his got wrecked by the ocean because of a trial shoot.

The man sitting on the iron chair which was made by one of the most unique style embellished with iron and real gold. There was a king crown supported by snakes . His aura, anger outshined and screamed power and Predominance. Jeon Jungkook.

His name carried more royalty than his whole being but the urge to maintain the legacy of his family was important to him passed down by his father. He was the riseing sun of the dark world his position was not a pleasure to be involved !. He was the mafia king of Asia an entire continent runned under him he could do anything in his kingdom without anybody's knowing and questioning him.

Jungkook could set fire in rain if he wanted to.

But the king was angry , very very angry on his people. His eyes , were turned into a gut of blackhole in another second were screaming for hunger to tear someone apart from his bare hands. Today those eyes were black to the iris deeper, harder than anything else. Which actually showed nothing making each and every soul in the room tremble.

Everybody knew that a mad jungkook was bad , an angry jungkook was very bad but an expressionlessly numb jungkook was a nightmare it's as if the beast could turn off his human mode and slaughter any kind without remorse.

After the most awaited patience inside every being in the room the man finally spoke cutting of the person who was still going on and on about the abuse of the cargos by the ocean .

"WHO?" .His voice laced with hunger to torment ,torture , eat his enemies who did this to him. Yes, jungkook wasn't a naive lad to actually believe in the bullshit that with just a normal trial shoot a whole ass ship sank in that salt chuck of liquid. He knew that someone has dared to step in his business by doing this fuckery to advertise him that he is not the only mafia in Asia. And provoke the king for a face off battle.