chapter 9

" He ain't gonna leave me alone. Urghh! " I screamed frustratingly while scratching and pulling my head with the wet gloves.

" YES! I ain't gonna leave you alone before you clean all the dishes bitch! you only know how to slack around... YOU SNEAKY LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT. " Seulgi screamed from the hallway.

Sighing I continued with cleaning the dishes before she comes and leaps on me. "Why am I even doing this I'm a freaking lawyer " I asked the woman who came in munching on her tomato chips while laughing at me ,she gave me a big smirk.

" I'm sorry WHAT? You haven't done anything in this whole damn month lady!
I take care of the department as well as the house have you ever seen your room? and the tshirt your wearing right know just exactly how many times have you worn it in this month?"

You should have kept your mouth shut and cleaned the dishes y/n. Seulgi was already giving me a death stare the chips packet long kept aside because of the deep conversation that just started of me being almost useless. Ok. Completely.

" Umm- a- thrice I guess!?" I said smiling a little nervously. Scoffing she looked at me with utter disbelief. What? I can't be that gross can I? Of course not I'm a independent woman I would never wear something more than thr-

" Eight ! YOU'RE WEARING THAT FOR THE EIGHTH TIME THIS MONTH IT ALMOST LOOKS LIKE A RAG KNOW! YOU NASTY SO CALLED INDEPENDENT WOMAN!!!"

OK. I'M UTTERLY GROSS.

Gosh she is almost red. " Hey! I know I do less work but I get payed more than you!" I said while flipping my hair with the same rubber gloves I've been using to clean the dishes .ok . ' I'm seriously disgustingly gross. '

But by the look on her face I could say  that she is almost at the verge of blowing up . Nahh my sister ain't that bad she can't just leap on me and-

" The audacity you have I swear Kang Y/n. Might as well talk when you bring the money home y/n . Instead of donating to orphans ,buying a car or using it to fight your own cases"

Seulgi screamed , God Gracious! She is red.

This motherfucking battleaxe. Did I mentioned my sister ain't bad? I take that back.

" At least I bring the money back home ." She sassed off her legendary speech by glaring at me

Swaying off my hands to brush the remaining droplets I made my way out.  Dropping myself near Seulgi on the old leathered semi lined couch I huffed out a sigh closing my eyes and making myself comfortable .

" You've actually became pretty famous huh?" Opening my eyes I saw the same previous news about me throwing off the life of the Bu family in the Getaway car.