ranting

okay, it's time i say something. i normally try not to get into drama or anything like this but here it goes. not to be rude or offend anybody. but i just saw someone say "people only are mean to sssniperwolf because she's really really pretty and they aren't" and someone else was like "no apparently she's made transphobic comments years ago but she isn't like that anymore but people stay mad."

I'd like to say:

1. Don't get me wrong, she really is pretty. She looks pretty. But for me, personality overpowers looks. And her personality is not it. So it's not because of jealousy like you think it is.

2. Some people have the right to be upset with her negative comments she's made in the past. She's said so many racial slurs as well along with the transphobic comments.

3. I'm not writing this to tell anyone you shouldn't be a fan of her. You can watch her videos and stuff, I don't care who you watch and this isn't me being rude I'm sorry if you take it as that.

4. Personally, yes, I used to watch her. I just wanted to see what she was reacting to. After awhile it got to be really boring content to me. And I haven't watched her since. But I've been seeing so much drama surrounding her and I don't agree with comments like "you only dislike her cause she's pretty" because that 100% is not the case.

Anyway, that's enough ranting for today. Please be kind to one another and stay safe.