Chapter 5

Xiao P

Xiao P.O.V.

The human took a small cloth like material and put a liquid from the box on it.  I flinch as she dabbed the cloth on my wounds. It only stung a bit. I didn't realize just how much I was staring until she pointed it out.

"Can you please stop staring? It's rude you know."

I turned my head to look in another direction since she didn't want me admiring her beauty. I slowly started to succumb to unconsciousness again.

Y/N P.O.V.

"Wow, this guy is a looker." I thought to myself.

I disinfected and treated his minor cuts to the best of my ability and put bandages on them. I turned my attention to the huge gash on his leg.

"He's unconscious so it should be fine to stitch it up right?"

~TIME SKIP TO AFTER TREATMENT~

Okay, I've washed him, treated his wounds, and now all I have to do is wait for him to wake up so I can feed him.

~TIME SKIP TO 10 MINUTES LATER~

It's been about 10 minutes and he wasn't waking up. I mean, people don't only sleep for 10 minutes right? Well, he needs to eat so I should wake him up. I risked it all and shook him. His eyes immediately shot open and he panicked for a sec. He looked around until his eyes landed on me. 

He had a little look of relief on his face.

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

No answer.

"You don't have to answer but I'll put your food on this table."

I had prepared a fruit bowl for him since he didn't seem to like the rice and beef. I hope he likes the fruit bowl at least. Without another word, I left the room. Maybe a little privacy will encourage him to eat. But as soon as I made it to the livingroom, I hear a loud thud.

I rushed to the hybrid's room and open the door. And there he was, on the floor in front of the desk. I mentally face palm myself. 

"How the hell did you think he was gonna walk with big ass gash on his leg?!" I scolded myself.

"He can barely even keep himself awake!"

I set my attention on the hybrid and pick him up. I sit him in the seat at the desk. He looks at the fruit and then looks at me expectantly. I mentally face palmed myself, again. I guess I'll teach him to use a fork.

i know this chapter is short but i'll upload another one today. byeee

-Mai