Chapter Three

Evie's Notes: Hope you enjoy the new chapter! It is a shorter one today. Let me know your favorite part in the comments!

-------------------------------------

"Well it's about time you found me!" exclaimed Luna hopping to her feet.

"What the hell are you doing here?" gasped Hermione.

"I'm going to Hogwarts of course? Are you feeling ok? You do seem to have a few more nargles around you than normal"

"Am I ok?!" sputtered Hermione. "Of course I'm not ok. You are not supposed to be here! Hell I'm not supposed to be here, but you especially".

"What are you rambling about" hummed Luna

"Lu, you were not supposed to start Hogwarts till next year!"

"Ahh, yes you see... I had a bit of a 'potions accident' with an aging potion. This had the 'unfortunate' result of me aging a year..."

"LuLu"

"Of course Daddy was shocked, but we owled the esteemed headmaster right away to sort out my new circumstances. Then pristo, presto here we are".

"Huh. So you fell through the veil too?"

"I grabbed onto you as you tumbled through. Unfortunately the veil grabbed me as well and then I woke up here".

"Well this is definitely not one of the side effects we thought the veil to have. But I am glad to have you here with me"

"Have you figured out where you want to go this time?" asked Luna. "I think I might try to go to Gryffindor with you. I don't know if I would be able to hold back from hexing the nargles if they decide to lock me in a closet again".

"You shouldn't have held back from hexing them in the first place, but I would love to have you in Gryffindor with me".

"Great! Should we go find the boys then?" asked Luna.

Hermione agreed and the pair made their way to the back of the train in search of their (future) friends.

---------------------------------------------------

I love hearing from y'all! Let me know what you think of the chapter and the story so far in the comments or my Tumblr Find-y0ur-j0y! - Xo Evie✨