𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡....!

3rd person's pov:

Casita... Crashed by the cracks. Everyone. Everyone of the Madrigals are finding where is their Miracle... But they saw HER... DEAD. Infront of their eyes,,, horrified, to see.... MIRABEL! Dead in front of their eyes.... She had blood in her face, head, chest. And her arm was now squished in the pillar of casita... But what that made their hearts hurt very much.. She still.. Had a Smile in her bloody face.... MIRABEL then said to them....

Mira:*wealky* I'll.... Come... Back......

That's when it happened.......... Abuela then after seeing her giftless grandchild died, she wanted.... EVERYONE to be PERFECT.... Isabela hold her baby sisters lifeless body, repeating herself saying.... "you promise...". Camilo hiding in the broken house sobbing, choking up very loudly.... Dolores frozen. In fear of her cousin dieng.... Regretting telling everyone... About the vision.......

Then so on............ La familia Madrigals..... Regretting everything they did...... But... Not everyone regret nothing....... Who would be that heartless soul................

What if some miracle came back........... Is it for..... Revenge......or............. To Avenge................

FIND OUT.

☠︎︎
☠︎︎

☠︎︎ ☠︎︎ ☠︎︎

༒︎ ☠︎︎ ☠︎︎

☠︎︎ ☠︎