05: {Family and Friend, We've Always Been Close}

<><>

"Then suddenly the door flew open, the wind caught the Dancer, and she flew straight into the stove to the Tin Soldier, flashed up in a flame..." Amelie recited as she gestured a gust of wind blowing the poor Dancer before she made a different move in the form of the bursting flame, "...and was gone!" she stopped and the whole room gasped.

Some of the children eyed the today's bedtime storyteller, Amelie, with a pleading look and those looks already boosted the girl to continue "The Tin Soldier melted into a lump, and in the ashes the maid found him next day, in the shape of a little tin heart" at those words, she kneeled down and formed a little heart with her fingers in front of her chest.

"AND THEN WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DANCER!?" Emma yelled literally next to her ear before clasping her mouth with her hands, almost forgetting Amelie's sharp hearing, "yeah what happened to the dancer!?" the mischevious duo, Thoma and Lannion, begged with tears at the corner of their eyes.

"While of the Dancer...nothing remained save the tinsel rose, and that was burned as black as a coal" a blooming gesture was formed using her palms before withering and closing the book, "The End!" she finalized as she took a deep breath. "That was a tragic ending" Nat blew his nose, "really fits Amelie's style in storytelling" the blonde braided girl Anna offered him a tissue box which he thankfully took another one, "yeah, bad goblin!" Phil exclaimed followed by a roar of other younger children saying the same thing as Phil.

"Amelie, don't stand on the table" Mama Isabella called out and chuckled, whilst the children could only laugh amusingly. Amelie rose up from the table and hopped down immediately as she cleared her throat "I'm gonna get some water, storytelling is tiring" with a sigh she massaged her neck. At everyone's response, the cyanine-haired girl made her way out from the dining room.

________________________________________

"I want you to fool Emma...and Amelie"

Norman was beyond shocked at the ravenette's words as he stared with his wide blue eyes. "We'll both pretend like we'll take everyone along, and then ditch them at the last moment" he demanded, "but I can allow Don and Gilda to come along. For everyone else, we'll leave them behind" Ray added and that finallized his demand.

"So you're telling me to give up on bringing everyone...? Everyone improved beyond our expectations with the training we've been giving them. Didn't you say so yourself? I'm sure you weren't just lying back then. So then why..." snow-haired boy argued whilst the ravenette simply smirked as a response.

Switching to glare down at Norman with his sharp lush-forest orbs "but that doesn't change the fact that they'd be dead weight" stated by the boy with a cold tone as the room began to enveloped itself with silence. The snow headed male stared at the floor, the ravenette had his one leg crossed as he didn't cut off the glare.

Sky blue orbs glanced up at the ravenette "you said you'd helped us out didn't you, Ray?" he finally spoke after good amount of silence, "what I'm doing is my way 'helping you out'. If you want to continue refusing my offers, then fine by me. Walk straight to your deaths with Emma, Amelie, and the others" with that stated, Ray stood up pointing his index fingers towards the ground.

"...But didn't you want us to survive?" the albino knitted his snow-white eyebrows at the raven haired boy as he asked those, "if you were to die soon either way, then doing so by getting shipped off would be the best way to go" Ray's coldness didn't falter as their conversation kept going. "So what will it be? You in this?" he asked, lowering his hand.

Norman thought about the incident in the forest, 'so threaths of that level wouldn't work anymore, huh...'. Contemplating on what to do he thought hard for the answer, 'to obtain the trump card I'd have to give up on bringing everyone'. Trains of thoughts racing in his head, 'to give up the trump card would mean to put everyone in a bad spot'