Chapter 2

"What do you mean you're moving?", Eliza screeches.

As expected, she's being a total drama queen about my whole moving away situation. After all, Eliza Stone isn't Eliza Stone if she doesn't find a way to exaggerate every situation. Thank God I decided not to tell her in school, I can't even begin to imagine the number of stink- eyes I would've gotten. The park was definitely a better option seeing as how it's almost always empty.

"It means she's leaving and she's never coming back, dimwit", Jeremy says.

Somehow, his calm reaction scares me the most. Jeremy Sands, as well as being one of my best friends, doesn't do calm. Can he do loud? Sure, not a problem. Annoying? Totally. So you can see why his calm cool an collected attitude scares me, especially since this is huge.

"You guys should give her a break. It's not like it's her fault", Amy reasons.

Okay I am officially confused. Of the four of us, Amy Bricks is the last person you could refer to as reasonable. She's the kind of person who thinks about the consequences of her actions like a day after said actions have been carried out. All of a sudden, I'm really grateful for the fact that at least one of my friends is acting normal. There's this awkward tension around us and I don't like it, not one bit.

"So, what now?", I ask timidly.

"Well, that's a bit obvious isn't it?", Jeremy spits out, "now, you move away, forget about us and move on like we never existed".

What. The. Ever. Loving. Fudge!!

While my brain is still trying to process what the hell just happened, Jeremy stands up from the bench he was sitting on and storms away. I watch his quickly receding figure through teary eyes as my brain finally understands the fact that Jeremy just walked out on us and, from his earlier speech, I don't think he wants to have anything to do with me anymore. Amy must've seen my teary state because she sighed and moved closer to me. Eliza noticed too and quickly engulfed me in a hug, stroking my back in the process.

"Don't take it personally Bel. Trust me, Jeremy's not really mad at you. Just at himself " Amy says.

She and Eliza share a knowing look and that's when it hits me.

"What's going on?", I ask.

"We're super sorry bout this Bel but he thing is...", Eliza starts but she ends up looking at the ground and shuffling her feet in discomfort.

"The thing is, we can't tell you", Amy finishes.

"So wait now you guys are keeping stuff from me?", I screech.

"No it's not like that ", Amy says ,"we just can't tell you".

By this time, neither of them are looking at me and this only increases my irritation.

"Fine, be that way ",I say angrily. I stand up from my sitting position and storm off angrily. Before going far, I turn back one more time and say what I've realized to be the truth.

"I think I'm glad to go".

Yay!! Chapter 2 Hope you guys like it and don't forget positive feedback is encouraged and appreciated thanks!!!!