thirteen.

"𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚜𝚝".

omniscient.
____________________________________________

kasani woke up, looking down at nylaya, for just a second...he almost smiled but he remembered who he was and mugged her.

kasani did enjoy nylaya's company...even though she was very annoying to him, he liked being around her more than his family.

he would never admit that thought.

kasani sighed before checking the time then looking back at her.

"get up bih" kasani said shaking the life out of nylaya and she quickly opened her eyes with a mug on her face.

"kasani what the fck"nylaya said, in her head...whoever could handle kasani was a goat.

"let's brush our teeth so we can slide"kasani said as he watched nylaya rub her eyes.

"slide where"nylaya questioned because where could kasani rude ass wanna go.

"to get sum to eat"kasani said and a smile appeared on nylaya face, she was very hungry.

"what I'm suppose to tell my mom"nylaya said thinking and looking around the room while tryna find a lie.

"don't be dumb bra, tell ha you going with a friend...if you have those"kasani said and nylaya scrunched up her face.

lonely ass nylaya thought.

nylaya texted her mom that she was with niyah and of course she believed it.

a mom that trusts her daughter >>>

"hurry up nigga"kasani said mugging and nylaya got up as they both walked into the bathroom.

"where the toothbrush i used last time"kasani questioned and nylaya pointed to it as he grabbed it.

turning on the hot water...they both put their toothbrush in before adding toothpaste.

as they brushed they teeth, kasani mugged nylaya and she rolled her eyes.

she wasn't finna give kasani the attention that he's seeking.

rinsing their mouths, they walked out the bathroom, making their way out the door.

getting into kasani's car as nylaya looked around.

she was impressed, she was expecting his car to be a mess but it wasn't at all...it was clean and had a good smell.

bam could never she thought before shaking her head.

"play some music in dis bih"kasani said before slipping his shades on his face.

ifykyk.

"walkkk downnn ganggg"kasani rapped as 200 by lil double 0 played.