sixteen.

"𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚒 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚜𝚝".

omniscient.
______________________________________________

"I'm so sorry, i didn't expect that really" nylaya apologized for the millionth time as she cleaned kasani's face up in her bathroom.

"so you didn't expect that from your toxic ex" kasani questioned mugging her, regretting her coming to help him.

"kasani if i did then i would've told you about him" she spoke staring at him with also a mug on her face.

"I don't give a fuck" kasani stated raising his face as nylaya eyes widened.

nylayas mom wasn't aware that kasani was over, so she snuck him in.

even if she got caught, she wouldn't think it would be a big deal, she was just helping him.

meanwhile kasani hadn't even texted his dad back to let him know if he was safe or not.

kasani didn't really care to let his father know.

he didn't really care for anyone rn tbh.

"kasani hush before we get caught" nylaya scrunched her face up before wiping kasani's nose.

"you saying that like we having sex right now" kasani spoke back staring at her before pulling her closer.

kasani was sitting on the bathroom counter while nylaya was in between his legs cleaning his face up.

"tilt your head back some" nylaya said as kasani did as told, rubbing nylayas back up and down.

"you do this a lot" nylaya said laughing as kasani kept his head tilted back.

"do what" kasani questioned while raising an eyebrow as she shook her head.

"you rub my back a lot" nylaya replied putting his head back in place so he could be face forward with her.

"you must don't like it" kasani asked nylaya she quickly shook her head.

nylaya loved it actually, it somehow made her feel safe even though kasani was rude either way.

"i didn't say that" she said staring at his busted lip before shaking her head.

bam went way to far for her, beating up kasani ? it was all very lame to her.

"stop staring, i know my face fcked up" kasani said mugging nylaya as she lowly laughed because it indeed was.

"you still look good" nylaya complimented kasani as she wrapped her arms around him, pulling him into a hug.

kasani actually hugged back, pulling her even closer into him before slowly moving his hands down to her butt, rubbing it.

kasani rubbed nylayas butt in a circular motion.

"you not slick pal" nylaya said laughing as kasani continued before he landed a loud smack on her ass.

"saniiiii that hurtssss" nylaya dragged pulling away before holding her butt cheeks.

"give me a kiss" kasani spoke staring at nylayas lips as she just looked at him.

nylaya didn't know how to feel about kissing kasani...she did wanna do it though.

i mean you only live once.

fck it we ball, nylaya thought.

nylaya leaned in about to peck kasani's lips before he put his hand in front of his mouth, beginning to laugh.

"you really was finna kiss me" kasani laughed as nylaya frowned that he was joking about it.

"i hope my momma catch you cause ima say you was uninvited" nylaya said with a frown before leaving at the bathroom, making kasani hop off the counter.

kasani looked around the house before quickly going into nylayas room, shutting the door.

"get out my room kasani" nylaya mugged him as she sat on her bed, scrolling through channels.

"you lied yo momma ain't here" kasani mugged her back, cause why would she lie ? that's nothing to lie for.

"I don't give a fck, get out"nylaya said raising her face as kasani lifted his eyebrow.

"you mad cause yeen get a kiss" kasani asked keeping his eyebrow raised as nylaya just shrugged staying quiet.

kasani smacked his teeth before walking over to nylaya and pushing her constantly.

"you maddd" kasani repeated multiple times before nylaya huffed.

"kasani i was really about to kiss you, that's embarrassing" nylaya said mugging him as kasani pushed her back on the bed, laying her down.

"don't you dare" nylaya stated before kasani climbed on top of her, laying his head on her chest with his hand on her stomach.

"that's not embarrassing laya" kasani said rubbing her stomach has nylaya grabbed his hand, stopping him.

"kasani leave and get the fck off me" nylaya said rolling her eyes.

she wanted that damn kiss with his busted ass lip.

"mannnn" kasani said before looking at her then grabbing her neck, pecking nylayas lips 3 times.

"see no now i feel like i forced you omg" nylaya said pushing him off her.

"you keep pushing me, my face gon be in yo pussy" kasani said as nylaya stopped smirking.

"that's crazy i had got my dick sucked then beat up, this probably the best part of my day" kasani said shaking his head as nylaya raising an eyebrow.

"you got your what sucked" nylaya questioned as kasani looked up, trying to see her reaction.

"dick" kasani said in a duh tone as nylaya began thinking.

does that mean...he might've kissed her and me in the same day ?

"oh" nylaya said as kasani started playing with her sweatpants strings.

"let's makeout" kasani said looking up at nylaya before she huffed.

"ion wanna kiss you"nylaya stated before kasani shrugged.

"girl it wasn't no damn option" kasani stated before sitting him and nylaya up.

grabbing nylayas neck, pressing his lips against hers as both of they're eyes closed.

nylaya moaned feeling kasani stick his tongue in her mouth, as he slowly but roughly slid it against hers, pulling her even closer to him.

nylaya deepened the kiss even more, sucking kasani's tongue as he groaned, holding a tighter grip on her neck before beginning to rub the outsides of her sweatpants.

"mmm" nylaya moaned in pleasure as they continued to kiss while kasani rubbed her pussy through her sweatpants.

kasani slowly pulled away before kissing her cheek all the way down to her neck before he began sucking on it.

twirling his tongue around her neck, he gave her wet kisses in the same spot.

"stop saniii" nylaya moaned as he sped up rubbing her before stopping.

neither of them wanted this to go to far, it was to soon.

kasani bit his lip looking at nylaya, he wanted to fuck the shit out of her.

nylaya looked back at kasani, she wanted to suck the life out of him.

"you gon make my lip start bleeding again, sucking on it n shit" kasani said touching his lip as nylaya laughed before pushing him.

𓆉