pt.2

Previously: " the girls that are going are..."
omg just say them all ready!

jade pov:
" Jade Kim, izzy McDaniel, and Emerson Gonzalez!" our principle said.
omg did she just say my name my mind is going crazy. me and my friends are all screaming i literally choked on my water when she said that.
" OMG WHERE GOING TO THE HIGH SCHOOL" izzy said shocked
"IKR I CANT BELIEVE IT AM I DREAMING" Emerson said
" DUDE WTF DID SHE REALLY SAY OUR NAMES" i screamed
after everyone calmed down we went to 1st period. me and my friends all had the same schedule so we had all the same classes.
1st period was forensics it's like a class about solving a crime. like finding who did it ( basically law in order type stuff)
today we worked on finding finger prints and who the belong to. but my parents are the best spies in the world so i all ready know how to do all of this stuff.

~time skip~

it's finally the last class of the day and that class is self defense. like fighting. me and emerson are really good at that. this class is one of izzy's weak spots she's more book smart and science smart.
" ok lady's today where learning the art of useing gymnastics during fighting" our teacher said.
( is that called something idk like when you do flips n stuff when you fight idk)
learning gymnastics was a requirement for getting in this class.
i've been working on my tumbling for a while now and i'm pretty good at it.
~another time skip~
since it was friday we had one weekend to get ready to go to the high school.
we went back to our dorm when the phone rung.
"hello" izzy said when she answered the phone.
"hello mrs. Izzy can you put the phone on speaker please?"
izzy did as she was told and put the phone on speaker.
" hello girls please meet in my office asap. i need to talk..." and the. our principal hangup up us.
"what do you think that's about?" emerson said

A/n: hello loves hope you liked this part. have a good rest of your day make sure to stay healthy.
:) <3