ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

And now, this book is officially out

Enjoy reading
And just a warning, characters here will stray away from their original personalities

Some might be more weak and might be more bratty or evil (^^)

.. / .-- .. -. --..-- / -.-- --- ..- / .-.. --- ... .
~~~[March 05, XXXX]~~~

FELIX'S POV

I can finally relax....!
Thank you, sir Anastacius...

I thought to myself as the deafening silence subsided, afterall only the sound of quill striking thousands of documents on his Majesty's polished table was heard before.

His majesty is always in a terrible mood; he'll only be relaxed around the princess and the imperial doctor as if they've always been brothers, but this morning he seemed even more enraged than usual, and despite the fact that my mother was his majesty's nanny, I couldn't say a single word.

The princess is currently missing, therefore I'm grateful that the imperial doctor, Dr. Anastacius la Huxley, came to see us.

What did I do to deserve this? All I wanted was to spend time with Lady Lilian....

Please return home soon, Princess; I've enjoyed being around her more since his majesty designated me as her temporary guard, but I soon had become her official guard when his majesty claimed he couldn't find anyone more qualified to protect her.

That was the time when I was overjoyed, but little did I realize that it was the beginning of my misery as I was loaded with paperwork issued by His Majesty....

And it appears that I've been out of my mind for some time after hearing the imperial doctor call for me.

~~~[Third person's pov]~~~

“Are you all Good, Felix?” Anastacius yelled, startling Felix out of his posture and flashing him a sheepish smile.

“I'm perfectly well, Sir” he responded, a slight bit of a smile on his face, unsure what to do with all the attention directed at him.

When he heard the doctor sigh and glare at the emperor, he flinched. “You should really start giving him a rest, your majesty...” Anastacius rebuked the emperor, who was calmly sipping his tea.

“I gave him one not long ago” Claude responded, but it didn't seem to cheer the doctor up, as his glare simply became longer.

“Come on, Claude! Give him some time to experience love” he grumbled, surprising Felix and perplexing Claude.

“what?” Claude questioned, validating to see whether he had understood it correctly, but Anastacius blatantly ignored him.

“Don't worry Felix, I'll handle him...” He continued, ignorant of the fact that he was supposed to be respecting someone. “Go on and have fun with lady Lilian” he stated, but it didn't work.

“But....”

“I don't want buts, I can manage this” he said sarcastically, making the redhead even more concerned.

Felix is well aware that if he ever leaves the two alone, disaster will wreck havoc throughout the palace, as both people are far too competitive to be near each other.