Spring Breeze Intro

It was a nice warm sunny day in Dreamland with the sun shining in the sky and under a tree on a hill was a puffball called Void it wasn't their actual name but they never really knew their name but they went along with that name since it was what the others called them.

Void liked that the inhabitants gave them a name and thought it was a sign of them wanting to be their friend but really it was what they thought of them the blank stare they had on their face. The inhabitants didn't really like them and found them creepy.

Whenever they tried to make friends with them. Only for them to try to get an excuse to get away from them. Void try to ignore it and try harder to be friends with them only for it to end in failure.

But maybe...

That will all change.

Void was awoken by screams as they rubbed their eyes and sat themselves upwards to look towards where the screams were coming from to see these dark spheres with one eye with some petal like appendages attach to it's body. They were chasing some of the inhabitants with black laser coming out their eyes.

Void got to their feet about to chase after these dark spheres but notices something was off about the sky it was getting darker and darker which confused Void as they saw the darkness in the sky start to cover up the bright blue sky.

Void tilts their head confused on what was happening and notices something in the distance.

It was a castle that had dark shadows surrounding it with the same dark spheres coming out of the castle.

Void goes to the bottom of the hill and turns towards the direction of the dark shadow castle.

Maybe this was their chance.

If they stop this threat.

Maybe then inhabitants of Dreamland.

Would stop thinking they were creepy.

And...

Want to be their friend to.