Revenge Of Dark Matter Swordsman Intro

A few days after the Dyna Blade incident things in Dreamland have been a bit calm and it let's Void take much longer naps under their tree.

Void was enjoying another one of their naps but then someone was shaking them awake. 

"VOID WAKE UP!!!"

Void opened their eyes to look at who had just woken them up. It was Waddle Doo.

"So...Sorry to wake you but their is something strange going on and everyone is going to check it out...So....I thought you would like to come along."

He...Wants me to go with him..?

Void gets to their feet quickly and tugs on Waddle Doo's hand. "O-Ok! Well...Come along Void."

Void follows after Waddle Doo to find out what this strange thing is.

-Later-

Void notice a crowd and they both approach them. And some of the crowd notice them.

"Oh hi Waddle Doo! Oh...Um..Hi Void..."

Waddle Doo sighed. "Anyway...What is th-WHAT THE!?"

Waddle Doo looked up and saw a huge sphere of darkness in the sky.

"W-WHAT!? ARE THOSE THINGS BACK!?" Waddle Doo says terrified.

"No clue..."

Then a voice was heard from the sphere.

"HAHAHAHA!!! HEY EVERYONE YOU HEAR US RIGHT WELL I'M ONLY GOING TO SAY THIS ONCE!!!"

Void noticed that the voice sounded familiar to them.

"ALL OF POPSTAR YOU SHOULD ALL BE PREPARED FOR YOUR DESTRUCTION AS OUR LORD AND US WILL BE DESTORYING IT!!!"

The crowd let out gasps.

"HAHAHAHA!!!! YES NOW THIS PLANET WILL PAY FOR WRONG DOING US!!! AND WITH A GREAT LEADER WITH US HE'LL MAKE IT POSSIBLE!!!"

This left the crowd confused.

"Huh? A leader?"

"Who even is this leader? Is he one of those dark things?"

"I don't want them back here!"

The voice laughed. "NOW TIME FOR THE BIGGER REVEAL!!!"

The dark sphere vanished. And what stood there was some sort of flying battleship.

"BEHOLD THE GREAT HALBERD!!! OUR LEADER WILL USE THIS TO DESTORY POPSTAR!!! HAHAHAHA!!!"

Gasps again were heard from the crowd.

But another voice was heard but unlike the one noew it was dark.

 "That's enough I'll handle the rest."

"Yes Sir Dark Matter Swordsman!"

"You foolish people who live on Popstar your destruction will come."

"I do not understand this thing...You hold dear to each other...I've never been able to have it...It's best if it's gone.Along with this pitiful planet my Master Zero Two tried taking it over with darkness but...My plan will forever get rid of everything here and what I failed to gain from this planet."

"So prepare for your destruction."

The engines of The Halberd went forward as the crowd shook in fear.

"W-WERE SO DEAD!!!"

"WHAT WE GOING TO DO WERE DOOMED!!!"

"WHY DID I THINK MOVING HERE WAS SUCH A GOOD IDEA!!!"

"WERE GOING TO DIE!!!"

Void looked around at the screaming crowd and turned around to look at The Halberd.

Then Void charges after The Halberd.

"EH!? VOID WHERE'RE YOU GOING!?" Waddle Doo yells out.

Some of the crowd turned around confused and saw Void chasing after The Halberd.

"Wait what is Void doing?"

"Are they chasing after those guys?"

"Eh let them we're doomed anyway."

Void kept chasing after The Halberd but Void isn't able to keep up with it as it was going much faster than Void.

Void fell to the ground and looks up at the sky to look at The Halberd going further away.

Then a glow in the sky shined and it landed in front of Void.

It was a star it shined brightly and Void jumped onto it and it zoomed off towards The Halberd.