1

"Oh my fucking God" I cuss getting out the car. I was about to commit a murder I swear.

I walked towards the car but the driver of the all black Cadillac Escalade was already getting out "I apologize"

"You damn right" I look at the smug individual. His black suit complimented his brown skin so well. I just love seeing a successful black human. "You hit my fucking car"

He looked at me "I'm about to write you a check"

"For it to bounce" I knew it probably wouldn't. Like I said I just know he got money. Never know. People trifling as fuck these days "no thank you. Your sorry ass doesn't have insurance?"

The back window rolled down and caught both of our attention "what's taking so long? Cut the check and let's go. I'm late"

Beyoncé Knowles? I've heard about her and her rude ass ways but it's not my fault her driver didn't see me "I'm calling the police"

"Honestly, why is that necessary? I will get your car fixed and write you a check" the look on her face showed me she was having a long day, do I care? Absolutely not

I twisted my lips "how do you expect me to drive? I have to get home" my moms car was done for. I'm done for too when she see that I wrecked her shit

She smacked her lips "get her an Uber"

"I don't trust Ubers" I roll my eyes. Do you not watch the news? Bitches are getting killed left and right in them things "why do I have to be uncomfortable because your dumb ass driver can't see"

"Listen I did not cuss at you so do not cuss at me" stuck up ass bitch "now do as I say"

"Bitch fuck you" I was already angry before the accident. I was running late to return my parents car and I knew I had made my mom late for work. It was my boyfriends, Meeks, fault because he wanted to go another round. Making me miss the phone calls and time just wasn't on my side. The accident was just the icing on the cake because I just wrecked someone's car!

The door to the lovely vehicle opened and the taller woman was now approaching me. She doesn't really look like the fighting type but if she is then I'll give her a nice New York ass whooping. "What did you just call me"

"Nothing" I didn't want to whoop her ass out because then it'll all over social media and I know her fans ride and die for her. Don't nobody got time for them dick riders

"You should really watch how you talk to people. A lady should not be speaking that way, especially if she has no reason to" did I ask this bitch for a life lesson?

"Thank you Pastor Knowles" I rolled my eyes

"Yeah and now that we have that straightened out. Go ahead and help yourself into the truck. I'll give you a lift home and cover the expenses for your car" I nodded my head. She shifted her gaze to my body "how old are you"

"Grown" I knew my body was advanced. It always has been. I helped myself to the car and her driver came to help "you think because I'm short I need your big ass helping me get in this truck"

"Short people have the worse tempers! He gets paid to help you into my truck. You either accept the help or tell him no thank you. Don't worry about it James. Let the woman fall on her ass. She gots enough cushion anyway" I turned around ready to put her in her place but when I turned around she was gone and the driver.

Long neck ass bitch. I watched her climb into the truck on the other side before I successfully got in "I'm not short"

"You need some manners. I'm sure your mother wouldn't allow that filthy mouth" I just rolled my eyes "and stop doing that" and I rolled them again. She laughed in response "give him your address. I hope it's not too far because I'm already late"