5

I watched Beyoncé frown at the work "Onika this is wrong"

"It is not" she is free for four days which means she kidnapped me. My parents are starting to question the Escalade that always find it's way parked in front of the house. "See look"

She was helping me with my homework and it was the blind leading the blind "okay since you're so smart you do the math and I'll do the English"

"Deal" I smile looking over at her. She had her hair in a messy bun, her reading glasses on, an oversized sweater, and some house shorts. I just wanted to jump on her.

Her phone started ringing and she answered "hey Kelly baby"

"Bey! I was trying to see when we'll see you again" Kelly's country voice come through the phone "are you busy? I see all that paperwork"

"Oh no. I'm thinking about coming sometime soon but I've been a little busy" she has been busy

"With a new woman" Beyoncé started laughing "we need a baby Bey"

She doesn't be busy with me. Her time has been divided between her concerts and business meetings "condoms are my best friends"

"Oh so you're back having sex" Beyoncé glanced at me

"When did I stop" slut bag "I am seeing someone"

"Oh you are, can we meet her" I started laughing "is that her" I covered my mouth not wanting to meet her. I was just caught off guard and found it funny "hey girl"

Beyoncé looked up at me "hey" I didn't want to be rude.

"You sound so cute! Beyoncé put the camera on her" I quickly shook my head. I looked a hot mess.

"Kelly leave here alone" Beyoncé smile

"Is she going to come to Houston, what's her name" I shouldn't have laughed.

"Her name is Nicki and we shall see. She does have a life so sometimes, well most, times when I travel she's here in New York" which is true. For one I'm in school and for two our relationship is not public.

"Please Nicki come meet us. We haven't met one of Beyoncé's girlfriends since she blew up" and you still ain't. I do the whole family meeting ordeal. They be messy and choosing sides.

"We just started dating. Neither of us are ready to be meeting families" I nodded my head agreeing with her. We're still learning more about each other as the days go by. I just realized this bitch got big ass elf ears

I can't believe I'm just now seeing them with all the buns she wear ! "Beyoncé"

She looked up at me because I did raise my voice a little "what's wrong"

"Your damn ears" Kelly started laughing and Beyoncé looked pissed "they are so big" perfect Beyoncé has a flaw "is this why you always doing long hair" now I could tease her about since she's always coming for my nose and height

She hung up the phone before pushing my work over "Onika that shit is not funny at all" she let her hair down from her everyday bun

"Aww Bey I didn't mean to upset you" I crawl towards her "I was just joking around" I straddled her lap crumbling a few of the papers that was sprawled out all over the bed "I apologize" I kiss her jaw "I think they're cute. Look like a little um, what's that green thing on Star Wars"

She tried to push me off "get off me because you're making jokes thinking it's funny and it's really not"

"Babe I didn't mean to make you mad. You called me Pinocchio this morning so don't get mad when the jokes are about you" I say