18

I tried to called Beyoncé but I didn't get an answer. It's been like that for a week. I would normally pop up on her big ear ass but we aren't even in the same timezone. I only know that because of Tina.

I couldn't wait to catch her I swear I'm going to beat her ass

"Nicki this shit is nice" I nodded my head at Safaree. Dude is mad annoying

I was bored and lonely so I called his wannabe rapper ass. I haven't slept with him but if I want to I will. If your significant other doesn't talk to you for two weeks and they are very much alive, what does that mean?

The relationship is over.

It's kinda like a no call, no show, new hoe.

This fame was coming quick and the money was coming even quicker, hence why I just bought a house. Well renting. I'm in love with this house but I'm still young and I don't want to make a decision like that so early.

What if I get married? My man might buy me some land or something to build our home. I wouldn't want to have to deal with selling a house

My phone started ringing and it was my manager, Debra, but we just call her Deb. "Hello"

"Hey Nic, what you doing"

"Nothing at the house, wassup"

"Saweetie is having a party this weekend in LA and you're on the list"

"All this bitch know how to do is party and suck dick" I roll my eyes

"Huh" Deb ask

"Nothing. She don't even like me" I don't give a fuck.

"She had them send you out an invitation by now. You want to go?"

"Yep" I know Beyoncé gone be there for her little hoe and I'll be there with Safaree's illiterate ass. "Anything else" I was watching Safaree take pictures with his shirt off making me roll my eyes

I really be fucking with lames

"You can't go out here with problems"

"The kid don't have a problem with the bitch the bitch got a problem with the kid! Over some dick" Safaree looked up. I don't know why his musty ass even looked up. He's really fucking annoying "but I'll be on my best behavior"

"I also have studio time for you tomorrow" I nodded my head as if she can see me "your driver will be outside at 8:30"

"In the morning" I scrunch my face up

"Yes in the morning"

I was trying to be professional and on time for everything but ain't no way in hell I could make that "Deb are you setting me up to fail"

"No I have the whole day block. You have two tracks that Wayne wants ASAP, Drake sent his verse for 'Moment 4 life', you need to finish half the damn songs for this album"

My album is looking at twenty one songs, that's the complete version, it'll be shorter versions of the album. I want to really allow everyone to see that I'm very versatile with my pen.

"Okay I'll be ready" I will try.

"Okay see you later suga" and with that I hung up.