Chapter 3

King Julien kneeled by his advisors side. "Maurice," he called, "wakey wakey". Maurice's ears twitched. "MAURICIO WAKE UP!" Maurice sprang to his feet in terror. He began breathing unnaturally heavily as if he had just been pulled from the gates of heaven. "T-the," he stammered, "THE ASS!!!". He burst into tears. King Julien, fed up with his shit, kicked Maurice in the head, "snap out of it Maurice!" Maurice shook like a leaf, sweat pouring from him in puddles. "His ass... It- it hit me," he muttered, "then it all went black". The king grabbed him by the ear and pulled his face to his. In an attempt to comfort the traumatized lemur, he began licking and sucking his lips. "King Julien!" Maurice gasped, struggling to speak as his mouth was violated. "Maurice you little whore". Hearing his leader's words, Maurice squirmed uncomfortably, trying to hide his growing boner. King Julien pushed his tongue into Maurice's mouth and it felt as if their lips were melting together. Maurice, now at full mast, began to lose control of his body and gave in to his desires. He lent forward, his dick resting on king Julien's abs and started moving his hips. King Julien pulled his tongue from his mouth and Maurice fell to the ground, panting. King Julien looked down at the pathetic lemur, twitching in desperate anticipation. He smirked, appreciating the scene before him, "Oh ho ho, someone's enjoying themselves all on their own".