Lost love in a forest

Warning:Light smut (you don't have to read this!!)

༻𓊈𒆜Camilo POV𒆜𓊉༺

I haven't seen Y/N ever since she said she was going to chill at the lake. I should've gone with her..

I walk downstairs and see Tía Julieta and yn's/m (your mom) talking about old people stuff.

"Tía?" "Yes camilo?" I say and Tía answers, "Have you seen Y/N?" I say while huffing my shoulder, "The last time I've heard from her was when she was with Karl". Tía Julieta says to me and then continues to talk with yn's/m.

"Karl?, whose Karl?" I thought to myself as I walk outside to go to the lake.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ A few minutes later ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

I run into Y/N midway to the lake, "Y/N, where have you been?" I say while squeezing her shoulders, "I just came back from the lake, what's up with ya??" y/n says. "Nothing I just wanted to tell you something that is very important. Just follow me" I grab y/n's hand and start to walk over to a place where my Mama used to take me when I was little, it was a beautiful place, and perfect to ask out a girl I met a few weeks ago!!

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ Y/N's POV ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
Camilo grabs my hand and starts to speed-walk to off the sidewalk to the forest, where no one can see us. *WINK WINK*

"Ok were here" Camilo said with a rosey pink face, "Take a sit..!" He said nervously, I noticed his rosey pink cheeks, "Soo, what's all this about?" I said with very obvious confusion "Well..i was meaning to tell you something." Camilo says while covering his face with his ruana (idk how to spell it🏃🏽‍♀️💨)
"Go on!!" I say with a bright smile with my cheeks starting to glow a light pink.

I always liked Camilo, I don't know if it was his charm, voice, face, laugh...——yeah it was probably his face, or his voice, actually that's not important, I should be focusing on what his ganna ask me!!

"So Y/N..Will you—" Camilo said but I stopped him from saying anything else (out of excitement of course!!) "YES!!"
I said out loud, I cover my mouth as I just noticed what I did, Camilo Cheeks grew red, as he heard my outburst.
"My girlfriend?" He finished, I smiled at Camilo as he smiled back at me, "Soo your ganna kiss me or not?" I said while crossing my arms and turning my head the other way.

I feel hands on my waist and then my head is turned.
Directly to Camilos, Camilo makes the first move and starts to kiss me in the most gentle way, I put my hands on  his back as his head reaches down to my neck, "C-Camilo-, not there-, we're in a forest, someone might here us!!"
I say as Camilo looks back up "Come on Amor~!, no one is here..we can have us some free time!~, just.. To.. Our..selves..~" Camilo says while smirking. "Fine..but if we get in trouble, am saying it's all you!" I say while he starts to laugh. "Is that any way to treat your boyfriend?~" he says while smiling, before he can say anything else, I kiss him so he can stop talking, Camilo pushes back for air, Camilo starts to chuckle, "Now your getting into it..~"

╞═════𖠁✰𖠁═════╡

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!, I worked very hard on it! Also sorry for such a short chapter, I started going back to school, so it might be even later for new chapters to come out, also thank you for all the reads!! It's inspires me to make more chapters for this story!,
If you have any suggestions for this story, don't be shy and go ahead and comment!

Thank you for reading!!

♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡