7. Secret Destination

Chapter Seven.
Anastasia's Point of View:

[PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT]

"Anastasia," I hear a voice come from the sky in my dreams and I look up in confusion, putting a halt to my dreams.

I feel someone hands touch my shoulders and slightly shake me, completely taking away the setting of my dreams and place me back in the room of darkness behind my eyelids. I fluttered my eyes open to connect them with a familiar pair of emerald ones, staring back at me with amusement. It takes me a moment to process what was happening and that I wasn't still stuck in my dreams, causing my muscles to instantly tense and become more alert at the buzzing feeling of Archer's hands on me.

"What the hell?" I mumble out and Archer backs away, sitting down on my bed.

"Were you asleep?" He inquired in a teasing tone.

"No, I just lay with my eyes close in the dark at," I look at my black digital clock on my wooden stand next to me to see it read four in the morning and my eyes widen.

I look back at him. "Why have you woken me up at four in the morning? Why are you even here at four in the morning? Where's my family?"

Archer lets out a chuckle, combing his hands through his hair. "I stayed the night so that's why I'm here and your family is still asleep, including Alice. I have woken you up because I'm taking you somewhere secret so hurry up and get dressed. I decided that we're going to start out morning bff date early."

My eyebrows furrow.

Am I still dreaming?

"Where are you taking me?" I sit up from my bed and have the urge to reach out towards him to see if he was actually there or if I'm finally going insane.

"It's a secret, hurry up. I'll wait for you here." Archer just sends me a smile before standing up from my bed and sits on his stool.

I warily scoot off my bed, wincing when my bare feet touch the cold surface of my wooden floor. I take another glimpse towards Archer to watch him on his phone, his fingers swiping on the screen as he scrolls on whatever app he was on. I have no idea what is going on or if I was even awake right now, it all seemed too much of a dream that Archer was in my room in the middle of the night wanting to take me somewhere.

"Do I need to wear something that's warm?" I ask him from my closet.

"We're going to be outside so do as you want with that information." He responds.

My fingers rake against my clothing as I scan my shirts and decide to wear one of my gray college hoodies, not wanting to over dress for whatever secret destination he was taking me on. I also chose a pair of jeans and some black converse to match it with. My stomach felt like it was buzzing from the anticipation and small ounce of excitement at whatever Archer had plan. As much as I knew I needed to distance myself from him for the safety of my heart and mental health, I couldn't pass up an opportunity to be with him. Archer brought me so much pain but he also gives me these moments of small relief, something I yearn for desperately.

After I decide to let my curls run wild and put a coat of clear lip gloss on my lips, I walk out of the bathroom and Archer looks up from his phone, squinting his eyes from the bathroom light and looks at me. His beautiful green eyes scan my entire body before he stands up, a smile reaching his lips.

"Do you ever not wear hoodies?" He inquires, his eyes brighten with humour.

"You are way too chirpy for four in the morning." I grumble, pursing my lips before I turn off my bathroom light and allow myself to smile.