Ocho (8)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

After the lecture ended, Yuri made up he mind to talk to him.

And maybe befriend him?

She took a deep breath and glanced behind, mental cleared her throat and said in English, "Uh... Jake? Do you want my help with anything?"

Jake stopped reading and his gaze traveled from the pages to her, "No." And he got back to reading.

"Yes you do." Yuri spoke up. She got up from her seat and crossed her arms.

This time Jake frowned at her, he touched his glasses and then uttered, "Excuse me?"

"Mr. Han told me to give you the lecture schedule, and explain you how things work here, if you don't care about it, I do." Yuri didn't know from where the confidence to blurt out those words came. She was proud.

Jake rolled his eyes and closed his book, and gestured her to continue, even though he had least intrest in what she was about say, "Go ahead."

"Are you fluent in korean? Or do you want me to continue in english?" She asked him, and he just shrugged his shoulders.

He eyes her upside down, as if judging her on how much english she could handle, "It's up to you."

Is he mocking my language skills? What about his? Can he even speak korean fluently?

Her pride was slightly hurt, so she decided to go with the flow. If this is how he wants it to be.

"Add me on the kakao talk," She took out her yellow cased phone from her pocket and tapped on it to open the app. Pulling up the act of taking it the cool way.

"What!?" Jake looked at her and then blinked a couple more times.

"You heard me, add me so I can text you the details, also to add you in the class group," She kept flaunting her confidence, with a touch of improvised american accent she practiced so hard by watching uncountable hollywood movies.

She showed him the screen, hoping for him to scan it.

He scoffed at her, "I don't use that app." He diverted his gaze back to his book and opened it.

Yuri's hand kept hanging in the open air, and after being dejected she pulled it back. Almost on the verge of screaming her frustration.

Of course he won't have that app.

When she was about to ask him any other means to contact. She felt a hand draped around her shoulder.

Yuri glimpsed at her side and saw Jongseong. He was curiously eyeing Jake, followed by half of the class.

After all, everyone wanted to know more about him.

"Hey Mate!"