ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖!!

I have changed this book for the third time ;_;
Ah well, hopefully I can stick with this plotline, let's hope T^T.

Anyways enjoy this reworked bullshit '<'.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{!TW!: This chapter has triggers of abuse. I recommend you read with caution if you are uncomfortable with this skip the chapter. Otherwise enjoy :D}

!CRASH! Glass shattering was the only sound coming from the silent house, all the rooms were a mess, it was like zoo animals wrecked everything, it was as dead as a graveyard, the only sign of life was coming from the kitchen. There stood two adults and a child, the adults towering over the fallen child with a broken bottle in the father's hand, spewing insults and threats.

"Get up you pathetic brat! Stop faking your stupid tears."

"It was just a slight cut, stop being so dramatic."

The child gasped for breath as blood dripped from his shoulder as his body ached, his bones felt like glass any sudden move could break them. He cried softly, tears streaming down his face mixing with the blood on the floor, looking up to his 'parents' who rolled their eyes at him.

"Get up you fucking prick, clean up this mess immediately."

"You know to not disrespect your parents, be useful and go make food for us."

"....You're not my parents..."

"Excuse me?"

The child sat up and glared at them, clutching his bleeding shoulder as hatred and anger flashed in his navy blue eyes.

"...You are never and...WILL never be my parents...you will just be two scumbags that live with me and torture me everyday. I will never see you as parents!"

The adults' eyes widened, the father snorted angerily before swinging the broken bottle at the boy again, this time for the stomach. The child backed away before it hit him, the adults getting angrier by the second, the mother grabbed the child's hair and threw him towards the kitchen wall.

Pain shot through the child again as he yelped, blood seeped from his shoulder more smoothly, his head was spinning with pain. The father kicked the child in the stomach and grabbed him by the arm, dragging him towards the bathroom.

"You failed fucking abortion has gotten on my last nerve, go fucking clean yourself up. Guests are coming over soon so go make something to eat afterwards."

The father threw the child in the bathtub in the bathroom,

"GET ON WITH IT!"

!SLAM!

Pain. Only thing he felt was pain. Anything he did pain followed, he hated his life, he hated his so called parents, he hated how he was blamed for everything, he hated that he was abused just by being born, he was only 9. The child sighed as tears pricked at his eyes again, he got out of the bathtub and stumbled to the bathroom mirror. Grabbing the side to see the first aid ready for him, he grabbed it and did his daily recovery routine. He wanted all this to end, every time he tried to show other people his parents just shook it off and changed the subject, today it was going to be different.

The child walked out of the bathroom, usually he'd have on makeup and longer clothes to cover up his wounds but he's had enough of hiding. Time to show the true colors of this so called family.