New Friends

Y/N POV
"Im gonna be late!" I said. I had forgotten that this night I was gonna start my Night Shift at the pizza plex. I quickly jumped into a nice warm shower and quickly put on my uniform. It was a white shirt with black pants. Robert said that The white shirt and pants were required. But other than that, I could wear whatever I wanted. As soon as I was done putting on my shoes my phone rang. It was Ericc. "Yo (y/n). You ready for our shift?" He asked. "Of course dog! Just finishing putting on my uniform." I said. "Okay man I'll leave you to it. Later." He said as he hanged up.

A Few Minutes Later...

I pulled into the parking lot of the pizza plex. It was real quite. It was dark. There was no street lights. The only thing illuminating the parking lot was the huge sign showing off the characters. 'All that money and they can't invest in outside lights'i thought.  "Well...let's go earn some money" I told my self.

As soon as I walked in I was amazed again at everything inside the pizza plex. The smells, sounds, and fun things to look at. "Wow! It sure impresses me every singl-AAAAAAAHHH!!!" I screamed. "Take a map...Take a map"the robot said. "What the heck is wrong with you!!" I shouted. After calming myself down I took the map and the robot left happily. "Haha...you alright (y/n)?" Asked Robert. "Yeah. Darn thing almost gave me a heart attack." I said. "Don't worry about it. They're here to help out customers and such. Now Follow me. I'll take you to your work place."he said. We went up an elevator that took us some floors up. "Okay (y/n) your in charge of the middle floors. Which consist of all the fun and amazing attractions. You got Bonnie Bowl, Monty's Golf course, El Chips Dinner, Fazer Blast and much more!" He said.

"Woah! It sure is a lot." I said. "Take the time to get to know everything and even try out different things. I don't have a problem with you guys having some fun to relax" he said with a bright smile.

We continued on walking around. On our way to the office there, I saw a row of rooms. They all had different colors and themes. "Hey Robert what's that? It looks very important." I asked. "Oh right I almost forgot. That's Rockstar Row. Home to our animatronic characters." He said. "Let's go and meet them!"he said. We walked over to Rockstar Row. Robert seemed really excited to show me the characters.

"Here we go! First up is Glamrock Freddy!" He said with excitement. Robert opened the door and in the middle of the room was a tall bear. He had a black top hat and was wearing a cool rock outfit. He had a piercing on his left ear and a blue lightning symbol that went down his chest.

"Robert good to see you! How's the family?" Freddy asked. I was shocked. These robots seemed more intelligent. Their AI seemed way out of this world. It was truly something amazing. Freddy noticed my shocked look and turned towards me. "Hey buddy are you okay? Speaking of which who are you?" He asked. All of a sudden red lights came out of his eyes. It seemed like a scanner. "How odd...I don't have any information about you." He said. "I'm the new night guard. I'm (y/n)." I said. "Nice to meet you. I'm Freddy!" He said. He shook my hand and brought me in to a hug. He seems like a fatherly figure.

"He is the new night guard. And sorry to cut it short, but we should get going if we want to meet the rest" said Robert. "Oh go ahead. I'll see you later then (y/n)" said Freddy.

We left for our next room. It was all pink and smelled like cakes, cupcakes, and sweets. "Real girly huh?" I said. "Haha yeah this is Chica's" Robert said. "Wait here"he said. I looked at him with a puzzled look. He sneaked to the door and after he quickly opened it and shouted "Gotcha!!". "Aaahh!!"said a feminine voice. "What have I told you of eating any more pizza?" Robert said. "I can't help it. It's so delicious". She looked at me. "Is he the new night guard!?"she asked. She ran and gave me a big hug. We later broke apart. I felt all awkward. "Hello I'm y/n" I said. "I'm Chica. Nice to meet you! We should eat pizza some time" she said.

"Chica what did I say?" Robert asked sarcastically. I laughed. We said good bye and left for the next room. It was all green and full of guitar pictures. We heard a bit of music. It sounded like who ever was there was practicing with the bass guitar. I always liked the sound of the speakers full blast with a nice bass. We walked in and a tall Aligátor was standing playing a guitar. "Sounding good man"I said. He pulled down his sun glasses.

"Thanks bro

"Thanks bro. Who are you?" He asked. "He's the new night guard" Robert said. "Yeah, I'm y/n" I said. "The names Monty" he said. He raised his hand for a high five and I went for it. "Woo! Heck yeah!" He said. "Well we'll catch you later dude"I said. We walked out. I was amazed at how human like these robots are.

"Okay is that all... Oh Wait!!" Robert said as we were walking out. "We are missing one more person or I should say animatronic." He said. "Roxy" Then I remembered the plushie Ericc gave me. The wolf with beautiful golden eyes.

"Here we are" he said. I saw the room. It looked amazing. It was a purple color with a bunch of kart designs.  There was fake tires and wrenches on the wall. In the corner there was a arcade game that looked like it was a racing game. The bright Vanity mirror in a star shape and a green key tar right next to it. Sitting there was a wolf animatronic. "Hey Roxy" said Robert. She turned around and looked at him. "Oh hey Robert!" She said.

"How are you?" She asked. "I'm fine" he said. She was beautiful. Her hair looked amazingly taken care of. She was wearing a red crop top with black stars, some red short shorts and a bunch of bracelets. 'She looks amazing' I thought. "Oh!...hey there."she said. "Hi! I'm y/n." I said. "I'm Roxanne...but you can call me Roxy" she said. "Oh yeah! This is y/n. Our new night guard! And he's here to stay!" He said excitedly. I was looking at Robert while he was talking and I noticed out of the corner of my eye that Roxanne (or Roxy...) hadn't moved her eyes from me. When I turned around to look at her, her eyes wondered and landed back at me. But this time she gave me a sweet smile. "Well we better get going. There is still stuff I gotta show him."Robert said. "Oh okay! I'll see you around y/n." She said. We walked outside. I walked with Robert to my office. He was explaining more stuff, but I wasn't paying attention to any word he was saying. My mind was on Roxanne. 'What am I thinking' I thought.

Thx for reading. I thought I would hardly have any reads🤣. And sorry if there is any grammar issues. I'm still learning. Buuut I am determined to make a good writer out of myself. So stay tuned for more. And thanks for reading once again.