1.03: Childs Play

Memories keep playing back, all the nights we used to love

~

Fezco couldn't stop thinking about the night Olivia came over to comfort him. Specifically finding her all tangled up in his arms still, he had spent most of the morning admiring her. He loved the way the sun shone on her skin making it glow and the way she smiled in her sleep. He missed having Livvy next to him in his bed. After she got up, Fez offered her a bowl of cereal which she declined and left stating she didn't want Ashtray cussing her out for spending the night.

Fez was a little disappointed that she left as quickly as she did, he didn't even get the chance to ask Olivia if she was going to go to the carnival. She might be there, she's gone before with him, but they're not really together now, so would she show up? Would she say hi to him or ignore him? Fez ran his hand over his head exhaling sharply. He's not one to overthink anything, but ever since his girlfriend came back he's been overthinking everything. Does her spending the night mean something? Why would she mention jealousy and dancing with a guy like Nate?

"What the fuck are you thinking so hard for?" Ashtray asked sitting at the table.
"It's nothin, don't worry about it," Fezco answered getting up and grabbing his brother a bowl and spoon.
"If it's anything to do with Olivia, stop," Ash said watching Fez's body language change. "I don't trust her reason for coming back."
"Why else would she come back to this shithole town?"
"Man I don't know, but I know she's lying. Stay away from her ass, she's not worth the trouble," Ashtray explained while pouring cereal in his bowl.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ❀ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Fez
wyd?

Livvy
Having dinner with some classmates
Livvy
We're taking pics in the bathroom rn

Fez
oh word? u gon send me one or wht?

Livvy

LivvyDon't ask for no more

Livvy
Don't ask for no more

Fez
send another

Livvy
Fez I know you know how to read lol

Fez
why u bein stingy??

Livvy
Why you being greedy?

Fez
cuz i want more pics of ur pretty ass

Livvy
I'm sure you have more than enough

Fez
not new ones