3.01: Why Has God Forsaken Me?

Nate Jacobs has officially lost his mind (again)

~

Olivia walked on stage seductively as Special Affair boomed throughout the club. She placed one hand on the pole while she swayed her hips slowly gathering as much attention as she could. As Liv swung around she caught the sight of a familiar giant walking into the establishment.
"Fuck me," she thought to herself. Nate leaned against the railing pulling out a big wad of cash from his pocket, a mischievous smirk on his face. He lazily tossed the bills on the stage enjoying the sight of Olivia crawling on all fours towards him. He slipped a few twenties into her top before she got up to continue her dance.

"Hey Liv, some guy at the bar is requesting a private dance. Tall, kinda cute, definitely works out," a waitress told her as she was entering the dressing room.
"Gap in between his two front teeth?" She asked.
"Uh huh, do you know him?"
"Unfortunately," Olivia sighed walking out. Liv sat next to Nate swinging the barstool around to face him. He slid her a shot glass of clear alcohol which she pushed away.
"Yeah, no. What do you want?"
"Wanted to talk. In private." Olivia slid off the stool and led Nate to the back where the private lounges are.

She sat on the plush velvet couch crossing her legs and eyeing him carefully.
"Date me," he said.
"What? Why the fuck would I do that?"
"You wouldn't have to whore around for money anymore and your daughter would have a father," he answered.
"She has a dad."
"Where is he? I haven't seen him around in a while. Did he pull a you?" Nate teased.
"Fuck you, I rather die than even entertain the thought of dating a sick fuck with daddy issues," Olivia spat. "Speaking of daddy, how's yours adjusting to being in jail? I bet he's having a great time." Nate stood up his cocky demeanor disappearing right before Liv's eyes. He grabbed her face pushing her back against the couch.
"You have some mouth on you, but I can fix that," he said while brushing his thumb against her bottom lip.
"Get the fuck off me!" Olivia snapped pushing him away. "Get a hobby and leave me alone!"

After work, Olivia was called into her manager's office for whatever reason.
"Hey Liv, I'll make this quick," her boss said. "A customer came in saying you attacked him."
"I have no idea what you're talking about."
"He came in bruises and scratches."
"Tall brunette?" Liv groaned.
"Yeah. Look, I'm gonna have to let you go. I can't have you terrorizing my guests."
"I didn't- Man, you know what? If you believe that I attacked a six foot five jock, you're an idiot. I quit."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ❀ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Olivia pulled up in her driveway resting her head on her steering wheel. The past three weeks had been especially hard on her. She tried her best to ignore what had happened, but she had been having nightmares about the event. She exited her car thinking she could finally rest after a long day, but of course, someone else has to be waiting for her.
"Fuck, finally. Where have you been?" Rue questioned getting up from Liv's porch.
"At work, why are you at my house?"
"You've been avoiding me for nearly a month! I wanna know what happened to Fez and Ash. Why is their house covered in police tape and bullets? What happened to their store?" Rue asked.
"Rue, I had an extremely long and shitty night, can we talk-"
"No! You're gonna avoid me again."

Olivia tossed her head back in annoyance while unlocking her front door.
"Come on." Rue stepped inside immediately heading for the couch making herself comfortable. Olivia went down a hall and returned wearing pajamas then bidding her nanny goodbye. She collapsed on the love seat with her eyes shut remembering the last thing Fez had said to her.
"I don't know what happened to them," she finally spoke. "We were getting ready to go to Lexi's play and that bitch Custer was working with the cops. Fez got me out in time. Swat team raided their house."
"What the fuck? Are you serious?"
"Yeah. I don't even know where to start looking for Fez. Ash would be harder to find, and I have no idea where Marie is either," Liv sighed.

"I'm sorry. Not having him around must be rough on you and the kid," Rue said looking down at her feet. "I owe Fez a huge ass apology."
"If I find anything out I'll let you know."
"Thanks. How's your kid?"
"Misses her dad. She cuddles one of his sweaters when she sleeps," Liv explained. "I think she misses Ash and Faye too."
"Do you get lonely?"
"I do. I'm sorry for not telling you sooner Rue, I didn't wanna think about that day-"
"I get it. Maybe I can help you look for their grandma or something," Rue offered while standing up. "I'm sure they're okay. Fez and Ashtray are tough."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ❀ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Momma 🤱🏾
Hi Livvy, are you up yet?

Livvy 👩‍👧
Yeah, I had a late night. What's up?

Momma 🤱🏾
I just wanted to check up on you and your little family. How is my munchkin doing? And her dad?

Livvy 👩‍👧
We're good! Esme's such a daddy's girl

Momma 🤱🏾
When are you and that boy gonna get back together?

Livvy 👩‍👧
You want us to get back together??

Momma 🤱🏾
Uh yes. I saw how you two were interacting at Essie's party. You love him still 😁

Livvy 👩‍👧
We're working on it. It's why I moved closer
Livvy 👩‍👧
You being fr mom?

Momma 🤱🏾
Yes Olivia, I'm being for real 🙄
Momma 🤱🏾
As long as he keeps you and my munchkin safe

Livvy 👩‍👧
Aw well I appreciate the support. How's dad?

Momma 🤱🏾
He's good. We're gonna go on vacation soon

Livvy 👩‍👧
Ugh lucky. How long?

Momma 🤱🏾
Two months so send lots of pictures of my grandbaby!

Livvy 👩‍👧

Momma 🤱🏾You and Fezco made such a beautiful and amazing child

Momma 🤱🏾
You and Fezco made such a beautiful and amazing child. Do you two want more?

Livvy 👩‍👧
Yeah eventually

Momma 🤱🏾
Does his brother enjoy being an uncle?

Livvy 👩‍👧
He did
Livvy 👩‍👧
*does
Livvy 👩‍👧
Sorry mom I gotta go, talk soon love you

Momma 🤱🏾
Love you too Olivia
Read at 10:28 am

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ❀ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Cat speaks!

Back from my hiatus, feels good writing again. I have all of season 3 planned, it's gonna be wild as hell 🫣