2- 'Does my ass distract you?'

I have learned to try and not react to Matthew, but I mostly fail. Even if it's the tiniest eyeroll that I seem to be doing a lot around him. But apart from that I ignored him pretty good if I say so myself. Good job Phoebs!
Now do that the entire year...

Em and James tried their hardest to get us to get along, or even tolerate each other. But Matthew and I just can't. And haven't for a long time. Ever since I was around 10 years old I remember him being an asshole. And over the years it got worse and worse, it got from finding him extremely irritating to not being able to stand the guy.

But one thing I can say is that the years did him good. The guy is what some girls would say smoking hot.
Some girls.
Not me.
Maybe.
I can't deny he's not. I have eyes. But I won't ever let him know that, his ego is big enough already.
But I get why you would think that, without knowing his shitty ass personality, he's hot. First of all he's tall, around 6"2 tall. Which every girl would fall for. He has those fluffy kinda curly brown locks which make him kind look cute and innocent. But locks can be deceiving. And those clear chestnut brown eyes and dimples, that rarely appear when he smile, top it of. And not to mention being the captain and 1st setter on our volleyball team might help his image too.
So yeah, I can imagine that some girl might find him attractive.

The group starts to have a little small talk while we wait for classes to begin but I'm not really paying attention until I feel Corby lightly squeeze my shoulder, with his arm that still lays around it.

'What do you say, Phoebs? You guys coming to my party tonight?'

I look around till my eyes meet Emma's. 'I don't know. Ems? Are we?'

Emma noods quite enthusiastically and looks at James after, with a wide smile. 'Yeah, why not?' She glances at James again.

Looks like I will me wingwoman again. 'We'll be there!'

'Sweet! it wouldn't be the same without you guys!' James says but I got a feeling that it is mostly directed to Em. Maybe she doesn't need a wingwoman after all.

'It would be better though' I hear someone mumble under there breath. And without even looking I know the sentence came from the boy standing to my left. Matthew Rogers. Asshole

I can't help it but roll my eyes at him once again

'Careful sweety, those pretty eyes are gonna roll out one day'

          𓍊𓋼𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼

While the boys were busy making Corby's house party proof. Me and Em were getting ready at my place, which is almost less then a 5 minute walk away from there.

Em already has her outfit on and is currently working on her hear. She's wearing a short black leather skirt paired with a black graphic tee. And she looked absolutely stunning. 'Does this scream hella cute or hella sexy' she asked when you showed me her fit. And obviously my answer was 'hella cute and sexy'.

'Come on now, put your ass in your dress so we could leave. James asked if we would come early to help out a little.'

'And we should always listen to James, shouldn't we?' I teased while I stood in front of my closet.

I picked out a cute little red dress with a mock neck that had this pattern that somehow reminded me of traditional Chinese drawings. The dress cinched in on my waist accentuating my hips and stopped mid thigh. Added a few necklaces and I was al ready to go.

                     𓍊𓋼𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼

Once we arrived at Corby's the living room was completely cleared out except a few couches and a table were the boys were already playing beer pong. Matthew and James on one side of the table and Corby on the other. Which probably is the worst decision ever because first of Corby sucks at beer pong and secondly he sucks at holding liquor.
So naturally me and Em join Corby's team. And even though no one else is here, we start the party with just the five of us.

'Nice outfits girls' Corby says. 'At least we are now the best dressed team, we have to win at something.'
We both laugh because Corby's right. We also suck at beer pong.
'Thanks CC, you're not so bad yourself' I answer, putting a smile on the guys face.
Cutie

'I'm surprised you actually own clothes that cover your ass.' Matthew states from across the table.

'I'm sorry does my ass distracts you?' I clap back. Who the hell does he think he is. There is absolutely nothing wrong with my clothes.

To distract myself from the asshole I grab a couple more drinks and chug them down.

Luckily we don't have to worry about getting home save because Em is staying with me, which is not even five minutes away and the boys are crashing at Corby's.

'Ohh guys, I don't know if you got big plans for tonight. Feel free to do anything, you al know where the keys are at but please just stay away from my parents room.'