Jooheon Scenario

It was another boring day at the dorms all the members doing something different but the majority were laying in the livingroom. "I'm so hungry" moaned Kihyun he was holding his stomach in need for food. "Me too" Jooheon said as he tapped his phone more.

"Hyungwon make us some" Jooheon said looking at the other boy, Hyungwon rolled his eye's "No one went shopping and I don't feel like cooking" he sighed looking at Jooheon. "How about we call [Y/N]" Changkyun said sitting from his bed that was located in the livingroom. Jooheon looked up quickly "No your not bringing my girlfriend here to cook for your lazy asses" Jooheon looked at his members. Kiyun said "come on and just call her".

"Fine" Jooheon said getting up and leaving for his bedroom to have a private conversation. "Hello" you said on the phone "Hey" Jooheon said a blush growing on his face. He loved talking to you and when he hear your voice after a long time made him blush harder. "What's up" you said "The guys asked if you'll like to come over" Jooheon said as he twirlled his together you laughed "to cook for them" you said laughing because you knew Jooheon only called you to come over for personal time or to cook.

"Yeah were tried can you cook for us" Jooheon whined over the phone "Fine I'll be there in an hour" you said lighty lauging at your boyfriend adorable begging voice. "Bye baby" Jooheon said making a kissing noise at the end, "bye" you said getting ready to buy ingredients for the boy group.

"She's coming" the rapper said to the group they all smiled to each other "I feel like your using my girlfriend" Jooheon small eye's looked over his group. "Well your girlfriend can cook and is good looking" Kihyun smirked at his fellow member Jooheon glared at the other membr.

After a long hour a soft knocked at the door Jooheon jetted to the door to reveal his girlfriend holding bags of food. "Jooheon" you said giving him a small peck on the cheek you slipped off your shoes and went to the kicten area. "Hey guys" you yelled to the boys in the livingroom. They all mumbled there greetings.

"You know you don't have to cook for them" Jooheon said while leaning on the door leading to the kitchen. "No but I enjoy making your group happy an healthy" you said setting the things down as you took out vegtables and meat. "Changkyun can you come here please" you callled for one of the boy. The deep voice makane came seconds later. "Can you please start cuttting while I make the food" you smiled sweetily at the youngest.

Jooheon rolled his eye's at his fellow rapper "Can I help" he asked his girlfreind, you shook your head no in reponse. Changkyun started to cut up onions his eye's already starting to tear slighty. Jooheon watched you and Changkyun for another ten mintues as the pair were in sync cutting putting it in the pan as it cooked.

Jooheon left soon after that leaving the pair in the kicten but still felt gulity for leaving his girlfreind in the kitchen to cook. "Are you guys happy now your going to eat" he said popping down next to Hyungwon. Kiyun smiled "yeah your the one with the girlfriend this just comes with having one and she loves cooking, remeber last year when she brought cookies with are names on it that was so adorable" Kihyun said slighty gigging.

After a long thirty mintues Jooheon checked up on his girlfriend just to hear Changkyun and her talking. "What attracted to Hyung" asked Changkyun as he sat there stirrng something. "Well thats a good question, well first his small eye's I love the shape of them" you said as you filledd the pot with noodles. "He also is so talented" you said giving a small smile "He's like my ideal type" you said smiling like a girl dreaming about her crush.

The youngest smiled at her and Jooheon who was listining in had a small smile to is pouty lips. "Okay were done call the boys" you said getting bowls and plates. "Jooheon" you said "yeah" he said turning the corner "can you please pick the this pot" you said he nodded and picked it up as he stuffled into the room while you were passing out the noodles. Jooheon put the pot on the floor to reveal a pot of rice and in another chicken that was baked.

Jooheon sat down behind he put his legs on either side of your legs all the boys were thanking you. Giving compliments on how good it was but then slience of all the boys eating. "Aren't you going to eat" you asked him he nodded, Picking up a plate and started to eat. "Hey [Y/N] thanks" he said and kissed your neck lightly. "Your welcome I'm just happy that I can do something nice for you guys" you said as you started to eat the rice.

"Thanks noona" Changkyun said as he kept scarfing down the food. "Baby you want to stay over" Jooheon whisperd in your ear. "It might be a tight fit but I'll make it work" he said smiling. You giggled as you looked around at Monsta x you missed the old members but this is Monsta x.