8 | This Is The End

______________

Bad Reputation by Joan Jett and The Blackhearts

"I don't give a damn about my bad reputation."

______________

2263

__________

Y/N entered the building, running to the lift and taking it up to the top floor. As the lift when up, she took a deep breath, her hands checking for all her hidden knives on her. When the doors opened, she raced up the emergency exit, opening the door to the roof.

Kalara looked over her shoulder from where she was reprogramming her computer; she laughed, "thought I was dead, didn't you?"

"Thought my birthday wish came true," Y/N shrugged as she took a few steps forward.

"Shame," Kalara pouted as she turned around to face her. "You know, I've been looking forward to this for a very long time," she held a phaser. "When you got out of our base, I was very sad my favourite victim was gone."

"Do you seriously not hear yourself?" Y/N raised a brow, "and by the way, I am honoured to be your favourite," she raised her hand, "scouts honour."

"You weren't a scout," Kalara sneered, "I read your file or whatever I could get." She said, pretending to be sad, "so much was crossed out or classified. It's almost like you don't exist, or you're slowly disappearing. I mean, everyone around you does, don't they?"

"Ты маленький- (You little-)," Y/N mumbled as Kalara shot at her with the phaser. Y/N dived out of the way of the shot, grabbing one of her knives and throwing it at the woman, making her drop the phaser. Y/N stood and punched Kalara in the face, then went to knee her in the side, but she blocked.

Kalara tried to punch her repeatedly, but Y/N would block perfectly.

Y/N kicked Kalara back as she opened her communicator when ut kept going off. She heard Kirk yell, "Mr. Scott, why is that thing still on?"

"We're working on it, sir, but as you can imagine, there's a lot of safety protects surrounding the thing that, you know, keeps everyone alive.

"Figure something out!" Kirk panted.

"It's going to take longer if I have to work my way around Kalara's hacking, you blonde bastard!"

Y/N laughed a little, but grunted when Kalara swept her legs and made her fall in a heap, then get punched in the face. "I'm working on it!" She yelled, flipping up and elbowing the woman in the side.

"You lost everything." Kalara spat, punching Y/N, making her communicator fall to the ground, "your people, your world, your family... Now, you finally made another one, only for your father number two to be killed because you couldn't save him."