005

PEACH CHUNKS
___________
A l l F a l l s D o w n - ♫

"YOU PAST IS A LESSON, NOT A LIFE SENTENCE. FORGIVE YOURSELF AND FOCUS ON THE FUTURE
____________
Later that day
p r e s e n t

o m n i s c e n t
____________

The day was going quite regular for some but confusing for others. More amazing for the Sophomores but scary for the freshmen. Some were too worried about impressing people, others were too worried about who they wanted to hang with, and some didn't even care. Everyone had one more class before lunch and they were ready to eat something and relax. Femi was walking down the hallway with her headphones on. She looking down the hallway and seen Jason, along with a whole group of guys and girls. Something about it didn't sit right with her but she wasn't going to dig too deep into it without having anything to prove. She didn't have to prove Jason was sketchy though. He proved that all on his own with his words and aura. She was walking and seen Jason watch her walk. She knew he wasn't going to like her, but that didn't bother her. Because she already didn't like him. She then turns the corner running into someone causing her to groan in pain. "My bad son I ain't mean to-"
"Watch where da fuck you walking," the girl said rolling her eyes walking in her high heels. She had a nice figure with beautiful hips and a long red wig. She wasn't ugly at all but her attitude sure was. "Bitch don't get in yah' fuckin chest cuz nobody wanna bow down to yo stupid ass," Femi said clenching her jaw watching the girl turn around and look at Femi. "But I bet you this bitch, if you were capable of having a fucking brain you would know that I can make your life a living hell. So I suggest you bow da fuck down. Believe me it's better to be my fucking acquaintance rather than my enemy," The girl said point at her with her stiletto red nails. Femi looked at her in anger.

One thing about Femi is that she hated people who always thought they were better than everyone else. She also hated people who had to repeat over and over again how real they were and how they were a threat. She just didn't approve of people acting like something they weren't . People acting like they were hard as if they've actually seen some shit. Only reason why she didn't like it is because they didn't understand the consequences of being a threat. People want you dead and pray for your downfall. Only reason she knows is because she's been a threat to a lot of people. And it never ends.

Never

"Well until then I'll have you know that by the time graduate ain't nobody gon be bowing down to yo skank ass anymore, you hea' me? If you ain't know that being a bitter bitch with weak ass morals is going out of style I'm glad you know now, cuz yah friends ain't yah friends cuz' they like you. I bet you make it hard as fuck to even like yo' ass,"Femi said laughing putting her headphones around her neck. The girl just looked at her in envy.

'NOW ITS TIME TO MAKE HER CRY...

Femi leaned into her ear and gripped the girls hips pulling her closer to her. The girl gasped at Femi's roughness before Femi whispered harshly in her ear, "They only yah friends cuz they wanna take yo spot, betchu they'll take yah ass out before I do sweetheart ," Femi backed away looking at the girl's softened face.

She should've shut her damn mouth

p l a y

Femi winked at her and put her headphones back on and started walking to her next class. Meanwhile, Blessing was throwing up in the flowers outside in the back of the school where no one could see her. Not on accident though. On purpose. Even though she didn't eat much she hated the fact that she felt like she ate too much.