Chapter 22

Midnight: Alright we will give everyone time to relax for a little bit. Now everyone is dismissed.

Izuku was sitting down with the guys of his class and he had a sleeping Weiss on his lap. He was just talking to them when Weiss woke up.

Izuku: Hey Weiss, you're finally awake.

Weiss: What happened? Where's the rest of the class?

Izuku: The girls went to my mom to get something from her.

Weiss: What do they want from your mom?

Izuku: They probably really want to get their hands on a pic...

Izuku was pushed away from Weiss and was sent through a wall by the girls of his class. The boys went to go get their fallen friend. The girls pulled out their phones to show Weiss some pictures of Izuku.

Weiss: You girls need to send me these pictures. I need to send these to Fuyumi.

The boys finally got Izuku out of the wall and he was bleeding from his head.

Shinso: Izuku, are you ok?

Izuku: I'm fine. I can take a supernova to the face but not a hit from Recovery Girl or girls pushing me. How does that work?

Ojiro: A supernova can't hurt you but Kendo cut off your arm when you were fighting her. How does that work?

Izuku: I made it so that only Teigus can hurt me.

Melissa: Don't forget that magic hurts you a lot too.

Izuku: I know but powerful magic does not exist in this unive... You have a mecha that can use magic don't you.

Melissa: I don't have a mecha that can use magic. I have a ton of mechas that can use magic. So does Mei.

Izuku: Of course she does. Where is she anyway?

Before Melissa can says anything a green portal opens up and Mei wakes out of it holding something. Izuku just raised his eyebrow at her wondering when she had time to go to his lab and get a universe power core.

Mei: Melissa switch your Ultimatrix power core with this one. We can go into are Ultimate Forms forever now.

Izuku: Mei, how do you know where my universe's power cores are at.

Mei: You know I just found them.

Izuku: Really then why are the Iron blood security right behind you?

Mei looked behind her and saw people with a lot of weapons on them right behind her. Everyone was suppressed because they just appeared out of nowhere. One of them walked right up to her.

???: Give us both universe power cores you took without permission

Izuku: It's ok, Bismarck she can have them. Mei and Melissa are going to need them.