Prologue

YOOO it's the SWAGMASTA from Doncasta, just kidding it's Jane Potter. Scrap that actually, it's Jane Stevens, but Jane Potter would have been so cool. Imagine me swinging my cute little wand around and casting spells while I mumble words. You can't can you? Because you don't know who I am. No one does...But that'll change soon.

I'm that weird girl who sits in the front of the class, the one who's constantly alone, the one who's always got their nose in a book, the one that no one really notices. I'm not fat, nor skinny. I'm not pretty, nor ugly. I'm just well...Me. Plain Jane as my grandmother called me, "When are we getting you a new wardrobe?" she'd always say, "You need some make-up on that face." she'd say. She would say.

 She's dead now, I guess she got in the way.

You see, there's a lot that people don't know about me. Well, nobody knows anything about me but we'll get back to that later. 

Likes; boybands, reading, Tumblr, Wi-Fi, food.

Dislikes; people.

Description; Stressed, Depressed and Boyband obsessed.

Childhood hero; Hermoine Granger.

Age; 16.

Status; single since the womb, single till the tomb.

Name; Jane Elizabeth Stevens.

Physical description; 1.65cm in height, mid-length brown hair, brown eyes, glasses, pudgy.

Mental description; No comment.

It all started a few months ago when I changed schools, let alone countries. It was a big move from Melbourne, Australia to Doncaster, England. We used to have "roos" and crocs roaming the streets, not to mention the fact that half the population was eaten by spiders. Here in England we just have a bunch of people offering you tea and crumpets with the queen.