Chapter 1

Waking up to the ungodly sound of an alarm at 5:30 because you want to look decent for your first day of school sucks, that's why I ignored it and fell asleep again.

 What's even worse, is waking up at 7:42 by being drenched by a pail of ice water because you're already late for school. A loud animalistic groan left my lips as I heaved myself out of the now cold, wet embrace of my bed.

 Walking past the mirror, I noticed my disheveled hair and groggy face. I looked like a drunk, homeless ostrich. This is going to be the best day ever.

 I took a quick shower and threw on the first thing I found in my cupboard. It was only when I arrived at school that I noticed my shirt was see-through and my leggings were way too tight. Well shit... This day can't get any better.

 I approached the front door to hell and waltzed in with a fake-ass smile, ready to whoop some ass with my bad-ass attitude. Goddamn it was cold, colder than when you walk through the freezer aisle in the supermarket. And my ex's heart, fuck you Nathan.

 The corridors stank of mould and cheap plastic as I passed the red lockers. In Melbourne we had two rows of green lockers, I guess it's extra cheap here if all we get is a shitty, small and red locker.

 Clutching my timetable tightly I tried to read my classes "Maths room 402 at 8:05" and fuck that's in 2 minutes. I came to an abrupt stop after crashing into a pretty lanky figure "Watch where you're going you piece of shit".

 I didn't even apologise to the skinny brunette, he could go get fucked by a lamp-post for all I care, who was he to tell me what to do?

 After about a hectic 7 minutes of searching I found the classroom with the supposed "Mr Wylde" as he was called and rawr, would I love to get wild with him. "Miss Stevens I presume? You're late, please take a seat" his husky voice spoke.

 I quickly guided myself towards a seat near the back and silently hummed along to a tune as the teacher introduced himself. "Class is dismissed, have a lovely day and see you tomorrow" he chimed, interrupting my thoughts of me on top of him.

 I hesitantly appeared out into the hallway looking for my next class, Physics with Mr McAddams. I swear, if all teachers are as hot as Mr Wylde I'll have to look for a new school.

 I made sure to strut my hips as I entered room 312 and FALSE ALARM, FALSE ALARM OH MY GOD. He was not hot, far from it, he looked like a mixture of the Grinch and Satan's anus. But whatever, the room was a plain cream colour with the usual wooden school desks and a whiteboard, bland bleh.

 I sat my self in the front row this time as I was the first to arrive. Mr McAddams welcomed me as the room started to fill in with students. 

 It was yet another introductory lesson were we were introduced to the curriculum and the set coursework that was to be completed by the end of the year.

 Maybe 20 minutes later the door swung open and my eyes were forced to endure a god-ugly sight, the boy who called me a "piece of shit".

 "Ah. Mr Tomlinson, lovely of you to join us" Mr McAddams spoke.