The Culprit ?

It's dark,

It's dark and painful.

All I can feel is pain.

I'm suffocate,

Drowning in my doubts,

Drowning in my guilt.

It's cold,

This coldness pierces me to the bone.

Numb and mindless.

But I accept it,

I deserve it,

Because if I wasn't here,

Everyone will love each other.

Yeah, I shouldn't be here.

.

.

"Y-

"Y/n-"

"Y/N!!"

Slowly the darkness disappeared as light entered your eyes. You felt the water move up to your throat, making you cough loudly with the water coming out of your lungs. 

Your back was propped against a pile of pillows that had been provided near you. You leant back, trying to take in as many breaths as possible to fill your lungs. Slowly consciousness greeted you with several pairs of eyes looking at you worriedly.

You blinked, adjusting to the bright light in the room. Your eyes were wide open when the figure of a man you had long missed was in front of your eyes, looking at you with tears adorning his handsome face.

You bursted into tears when your eyes met his, making the boy immediately hug you tightly. Cried with you.

"C-Chan-"

"Shhh, I'm here, I'm here."

"Please, don't leave me, d-don't-"

"I won't, hmm? I'll always be here with you, baby."

Chan stroked your back, whispering 'I'm here' as much as he could.

He knew, he already knew everything that happened to you while he was locked up. His heart ached when he heard how much you suffered.

You were shot and unconscious for a month,

You got headaches due to the recovered memory,

You struggled to figure it all out on your own,

You'd done everything by yourself.

Your body shaking uncontrollably, as the proof that you were overwhelmed with all of this. With Chan and everyone here, your friends, you could no longer pretend to be strong. You needed protection, you needed Chan, you needed your friends.

"Chan, take Y/n to a room. She needs rest," Hyunjin suggested. Although he was jealous of seeing this romantic scene in front of his eyes, he was very worried about you.

Chan nodded then began to lift your body. But as he just slipped his hand under your leg, you shook your head and released Chan's grip on you.

"No, I need explanations. What happened- a-ah-"