The Strange Package

"YOU WANT TO EMBARRASS ME, DO YOU??"

Chan winced in pain when his father suddenly appeared in front of him and hit him on the cheek. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN, DAD?"

Chan's dad showed the breaking news that had just been released from his cellphone. Chan was shocked, not expecting it to appear in the media so quickly.

.

.

Breaking News ! A group of teenagers are suspected of setting fire to a supermarket and hitting each other. Son of the deputy mayor, Christopher Bang, allegedly involved in this incident.

-

"Look. LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE !"

Chan's dad hit Chan in the face again, sending him crashing to the floor. He was very surprised, his dad had never been this rude to him. Has it been since he started as deputy mayor here?

Chan got up and looked at his father scornfully. He laughed sarcastically, "Oh- so you are more concerned with your prestige, Mr. Deputy Mayor?"

"YOU-"

"Stop, honey! STOP ! HE'S YOUR SON!"

Chan's mum managed to restrain her husband who almost hit Chan the third time. He growled, then called some of his bodyguards.

"CLOCK CHAN IN THE ROOM. DON'T LET HIM OUT OF THE HOUSE!"

"W-what? Dad-DAD THIS IS TOO MUCH!" Chan screamed to his dad, taking some steps back as a defense. The bodyguards pulled Chan into his room by force. He screamed and tried to escape, but the bodyguards were too many.

As Chan's voice faded, Chan's mum sat on the sofa and cried. "Honey, isn't this too much?"

"No, honey. That bad boy should be taught a lesson. For our good."

-

"Yes,yes wait a minute- uh, gosh Chan! What's wrong with your face?"

Your mum opened the door and was shocked to see Chan standing in front of his house with a bloody and bruised face. Chan just stood awkwardly. Of course he couldn't tell the truth.

"U-uh, I fought with some robbers, Mrs. Park. But it's okay, it doesn't hurt. Is y/n at home?"

"Of course she's in her room. Ah- come in, I'll treat your wound first!"

Chan wanted to refuse, but your mum had already walked into her room and grabbed a first aid kit. While he waited, he sat on the sofa and sighed softly. He looked at his big bag - yes, he ran away. He laughed softly, thinking about how stupid his dad's bodyguard was. They couldn't have known that Chan often ran away from his house through the window.

"Mom, who's coming- CHAN?!"

You ran down the stairs as you saw him sitting on the couch with that face. Chan stood up, then hugged you, "Y/n I-"

"WHO HIT YOU?" you said loudly while cupping his cheeks. He hissed in pain as some of your fingers slightly touched his bruises.

"I was-"

"Let's talk later, this is the medicine box. Treat him, Y/n! I should get ready to go again." Mrs. Park interrupted and handed you the medicine box. She immediately walked to her room to get her suitcase, "Be careful at home, honey. I will stay at the branch office until Monday. I will go to your school first before leaving the town. Chan, please take care of Y/n."